Kiehl's Opening in Town Center

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
Did we even know this was happening? It's in a small space to the right of D-Living.
IMG_0685.JPG

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
For anyone wondering it's skin care products, similar to Origins or Lo'occitane, both of which are already at Disney Springs.
It's a much smaller space however. Women (target audience) typically tie their loyalties to specific brands so it's most likely a sustainable venture.

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
First I have heard of it. I put it on the tenant map.
I looked at where you put it... I can't be 100%, but I think you may be slightly too far to the left. I feel like it was set further back so more around B-109 than B-105, but I guess we'll see. With signage up, it should be opening soon enough.

EDIT: This site has a map for where it's located to give you a better idea. https://www.disneysprings.com/shops/kiehls-coming-soon/

disneyC97

Kiehl's is NYC based and founded in 1851. Multiple stand alone stores and in higher end department stores. Large men's line too compared to some other skincare brands.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I looked at where you put it... I can't be 100%, but I think you may be slightly too far to the left. I feel like it was set further back so more around B-109 than B-105, but I guess we'll see. With signage up, it should be opening soon enough.

EDIT: This site has a map for where it's located to give you a better idea. https://www.disneysprings.com/shops/kiehls-coming-soon/

I think I have it in the right place. The map on the Disney Springs site puts it between UNOde50 and Tumi.

Piebald

I love Kiehl's. I believe the only other stand alone store was in Millenia (and various products may be found at some stores.) It's expensive but the best skin care products for me*

*not a paid spokesman.

JBIRDTO

I have (guy) have been using this Kiehls men's line for years. It is quite good. it is an old school drug store feel with great customer service and the products are fantastic.

TP2000

Kiehl's is NYC based and founded in 1851. Multiple stand alone stores and in higher end department stores. Large men's line too compared to some other skincare brands.

Very good stuff for men, too. I use Kiehl's lip balm and sunscreen constantly.

But then, most malls in SoCal already have a Kiehl's store, in addition to the Kiehl's counter at Nordstrom or Bloomingdales at any local mall.

I can't imagine why I would waste time at another Kiehl's store on vacation, but that's just me.

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
Very good stuff for men, too. I use Kiehl's lip balm and sunscreen constantly.

But then, most malls in SoCal already have a Kiehl's store, in addition to the Kiehl's counter at Nordstrom or Bloomingdales at any local mall.

I can't imagine why I would waste time at another Kiehl's store on vacation, but that's just me.
I can see the lure as far as locals are concerned.

This is the only Stand-alone Kiehl's store in Central Florida. The other two are in a Macy's at malls that have much worse parking situations (Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia).

Stitchon

I can see the lure as far as locals are concerned.

This is the only Stand-alone Kiehl's store in Central Florida. The other two are in a Macy's at malls that have much worse parking situations (Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia).

There's a Kiehl's store at Millenia. It's absurdly small, but it's there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom