Kids Sail Free from Galveston!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Disney just announced a Kid's Sail Free offer out of Galveston!

The offer is for most sail dates January 4- March 1, 2013.

Two full fare guests must be in the stateroom.

There are some awesome 8 night itineraries that visit Key West, Castaway Cay and Galveston as well as 6 night cruises that visit Cozumel and Grand Cayman!

This is for categories 11B to 4A.

Give us a call or send us an email if you'd like more details or we can book it for you! :)

sweetpee_1993

Eek! I just texted Tracey with a ton of prices/options! He's in the dang refinery today so he has to keep the cell phone use on the down-low or they'll throw him out and pull his badge. I'm on pins & needles waiting for him to get back to me!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Eek! I just texted Tracey with a ton of prices/options! He's in the dang refinery today so he has to keep the cell phone use on the down-low or they'll throw him out and pull his badge. I'm on pins & needles waiting for him to get back to me!!!!

I know you're dying! I hate it when something big is going down and I can't get a hold of Stephen!

sweetpee_1993

Okay. Nailed it down. Sent an email to ya, Tammy, followed by my text. I'm such a nerd! Addiction. It's a full-on sickness!!!! Christmas morning will be happy happy for 2 teenage boys I know! Woot!

tracyandalex

OMG if they do this for Miami or PC (a long shot I know) we are so there! I can suffer through a few days with the in-laws in Mia to get on a Mickey boat!

sweetpee_1993

LUCKY BOYS! :)
They are going to be soooooo excited!!!!

The problem is this morning when I was freakin' out & melting down the boys both were all concerned. I was so clueless what to decide so I explained all the different options out of Galveston and asked their input. So this evening the biggest Mr. Snoopity-Snoop of the 2 (Chandler) rode in the car with Tracey & me to go pick up dinner. I was making like I was trying to "sell" Tracey on the Galveston itineraries. Then Tracey was "arguing" with me as to why he'd rather not do anything if we couldn't do back-to-backs on the Dream. In the end we left the whole subject hanging with how his project schedule is such a mess that he probably couldn't take any time off work anyway so we shouldn't even discuss it. I think this is the angle we'll play: it can't be done because of Tracey's work schedule. That way when Christmas arrives they'll be shocked!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
The problem is this morning when I was freakin' out & melting down the boys both were all concerned. I was so clueless what to decide so I explained all the different options out of Galveston and asked their input. So this evening the biggest Mr. Snoopity-Snoop of the 2 (Chandler) rode in the car with Tracey & me to go pick up dinner. I was making like I was trying to "sell" Tracey on the Galveston itineraries. Then Tracey was "arguing" with me as to why he'd rather not do anything if we couldn't do back-to-backs on the Dream. In the end we left the whole subject hanging with how his project schedule is such a mess that he probably couldn't take any time off work anyway so we shouldn't even discuss it. I think this is the angle we'll play: it can't be done because of Tracey's work schedule. That way when Christmas arrives they'll be shocked!

Devious. I like it! :D

sweetpee_1993

So does the 8 night include WDW tickets or do you have to buy tickets separately??

The 1-day parkhopper ticket and bus to/from WDW is included in the price of your cruise. You have to pay for anything more you do, eat, or purchase above & beyond that. It's only a parkhopper for the 4-parks. I would rather go to a waterpark so that entry would cost me extra. Yes, the 1-day ticket is actually on your KttW card. No, you can't "save" it as an unused ticket the way you could if it was on a resort room key as an unused ticket. No other comps for passholders. Also, I read the night before the Port Canaveral day you are given special photopass cards that will link your photopass pics to your Shutters pics onboard. I'm guessing this means you can add the photopass pics to your Shutters cd if you purchase one. Also, the bus over you can "book" like you do any excursion. You just don't get charged for it. By "booking" the bus over you reserve your seat on a bus to the park you want at the time you want. The buses start rolling very early. If you don't "book" yourself on one you may have to wait until there's an empty seat on a bus. I heard over the summer some people were waiting until like 10 in the morning to catch a bus at all. Yikes! No need to "book" a bus back. They give you a list of the return bus schedule. You just have to make sure you get on one!

sweetpee_1993

No problem! Are you going??? We booked the 1/18 8-night Bahamian. The boys don't know & won't get the news until Christmas. They'll be thrilled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom