Kids Club question

sgtbtlbailey

Original Poster
We're taking our first Disney Cruise (well first cruise ever!) in February on the Fantasy. My DD just turned 12 in December and my DS is 5. I know my DD has the choice of the Oceaneer Club/Lab or Edge, but I thought I remembered reading somewhere that once she chooses, she cannot switch - is there any truth to this? I'm thinking she may want to have the option to go to both so that she can spend time with her brother in the Oceaneer Club/Lab and also have the opportunity to meet and interact with kids her own age in Edge. Any info would be appreciated!

DisneyJoe

We're taking our first Disney Cruise (well first cruise ever!) in February on the Fantasy. My DD just turned 12 in December and my DS is 5. I know my DD has the choice of the Oceaneer Club/Lab or Edge, but I thought I remembered reading somewhere that once she chooses, she cannot switch - is there any truth to this? I'm thinking she may want to have the option to go to both so that she can spend time with her brother in the Oceaneer Club/Lab and also have the opportunity to meet and interact with kids her own age in Edge. Any info would be appreciated!
Your oldest can go to both. My son was able to.

Last edited:

sgtbtlbailey

Original Poster
Thank you. I ended up calling Disney Cruiseline last night and at first the CM said no, she would have to choose one over the other. Then when I told her that I had read on here that my daughter could swap clubs, she put me on hold to check with a few people in her area and then her supervisor and ended up confirming that she can swap. My husband and I just have to tell the counselors that we want her to be able to go back and forth freely. I guess the parents have to initiate the request and give permission and then they're fine with it. Hopefully this information helps anyone else with the same questions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom