Kidani Village standard room

kbmum

Original Poster
I just booked a two-bedroom standard view at Kidani Village and have a couple of questions. Are these rooms located only on the first floor? Are there any suggestions for room requests in terms of a semi-decent view or nearness to the buses?

lostpro9het

Are these rooms located only on the first floor?
No they are not limited to the first floor.
Are there any suggestions for room requests in terms of a semi-decent view or nearness to the buses?
You will have the following options, you probably want near lobby and near transportation from the sound of it:
Untitled.jpg

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They are located in all floors. I have stayed in a 2 bedroom before (stay there often it's our home resort) and we were on the 3rd or 4th floor. I always request an upper floor. Views vary greatly but usually it's not bad wherever you are. We prefer a Savannah view but do stay standard also a lot. Busses can't advise closeness to that since we always use our car it's much easier and faster no matter where we stay Kidani or other resorts. But you can request to be close to an elevator so as not to have to walk a long ways to your room. ;)

dreamfinder

Pretty sure that your odds of getting any sort of view with a standard view room at Kidani are pretty slim. Have you used this tool? https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-animal-kingdom-villas It will show you how each room is classified, along with a sample view picture. I do think there is one set of rooms on the North Wing second floor that is labeled backwards as it has standard view on the inside, while the other floors all have it on the outside. Almost all the standard view rooms at Kidani overlook the parking lot, with a few that overlook a small section of savannah at the far end of the North wing. Which is further away from the buses. South Wing/Near lobby will be closer to buses, but you really almost need to come all the way to the lobby from wherever to you are to get to the buses.

lentesta

Premium Member
I do think there is one set of rooms on the North Wing second floor that is labeled backwards as it has standard view on the inside, while the other floors all have it on the outside.

I'll re-check this. We've sent people over there for this exact thing in the past, so I'm not sure what's going on. Thanks for the heads-up!

kbmum

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies! The Touring Plans tool is great. I'm going to make a room request for an upper floor in the North Wing, since those seem to have more garden view-type rooms.

If you want to view the animals, consider second or third floors. We were on the fourth floor, and we saw plenty, but next time we will book something that allows us to see below the tree canopy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom