Kidani Village Question

kimrn87

Original Poster
Is there a quick service place to grab breakfast food at Kidani Village or do you have to go to the AKL? Can you use the refillable mugs somewhere in Kidani Village? We usually stay in at least a one bedroom with a kitchen but we are only doing a studio to save points for next years trip and now I have to rethink all my eating plans!

dreamfinder

There is no real quick service location at Kidani. There is a soda fountain in the lobby shop, and another one down at the pool bar as well for use with the mugs however. The pool bar does have some food options, but its basically just bento boxes, and I don't think it opens til 11.

MaxsDad

Dreamfinder is right. I would add that the lobby shop offers a small assortment of food items that could be prepared in your studio toaster or microwave, like meats, breads, cereals, etc.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You pick up your mugs and can fill your mugs up at the gift shop downstairs, and also at the pool bar. The gift shop has a selection of food items you could grab and go ,or ones you can heat up in the microwave in your room. For quick service you have to venture over to Jambo which is a short walk or ride over. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom