keys to the kingdom

I know that there is a thread about the KTTK Tour. But I have a couple of Questions that werent answered in that thread.

1.) Where does the tour take you. I know about the utlilidors, & I know it takes you to the Haunted Mansino, but does it take you behind the scenes at the mansion? Or jsut put you on the ride? Where else do you go?

2.) I really want to do the Backstage Magic Tour, but I am taking a trip to WDW in 2 weeks, and am not giong to be able to do the BSM, but I can do the KTK. Should wait and do the BSM, or do the KTK now and BSM later? Will it be pointless to do both?

Thanks for your help!

WDW-Imagineer

It takes you west of frontierland.... you get to see where the parade floats are stored, plus you get to see the outside of Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean (big warehouses, really).

Upvote 0

Disneynut

I would definitely do the KTTK tour. You walk through all the lands. We rode the TTA, Haunted Mansion and Pirates and had lunch at Columbia Harbor House. You enter the utilidors near the Snow White in Fantasyland and also go backstage in Frontierland to see the parade staging area.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom