Attachments

• upload_2015-9-1_19-14-41.jpeg
    upload_2015-9-1_19-14-41.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 21
  • upload_2015-9-1_19-14-51.jpeg
    upload_2015-9-1_19-14-51.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 19

erasure fan1

Maybe I am wrong, but this whole Kermit Piggy break-up is just too obvious of a plot point. They break up, then as the show goes on they start to come back together and then eventually they are a couple again. I am looking forward to the show and hope it really brings the Muppets back to a more prominent place.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Maybe I am wrong, but this whole Kermit Piggy break-up is just too obvious of a plot point. They break up, then as the show goes on they start to come back together and then eventually they are a couple again. I am looking forward to the show and hope it really brings the Muppets back to a more prominent place.

No I think you are dead right. It's a plot device they have released several promos and "behind the scenes" videos of the aftermath of the break up including some famous male celebrities who seem to be dating Miss Piggy on the show.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They are puppets. They have people's hands stuck up their .....

Whenever you see a muppet, it's part of the show.

brb1006

I just had a dream this morning where Kermit tells Miss Piggy that they going to have a divorce near my ACME place. It also featured talking Goombas from Mario for some unknown reason. Denise in that dream teaches Kermit about karate and other fun stuff.

brb1006

I just had a dream this morning where Kermit tells Miss Piggy that they going to have a divorce near my ACME place. It also featured talking Goombas from Mario for some unknown reason. Denise in that dream teaches Kermit about karate and other fun stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom