Just stayed in BLT Refurb 2 bedroom

Vipor51

Original Poster
My family and I just returned home after staying in a refurbished 2 bedroom villa at BLT. As we all thought curtains, carpet, sleeper chairs, dining table upholstery were refurbished.

I have to admit the remodel was great and I liked it, the concept pictures that were circulated earlier scared me a bit as the carpet was turquoise. The carpet they ended up going with is tan and looks great.

The only negative comment on our stay was that we requested a change of our master bedroom sheets twice due to stains on the sheets. We received a replacement and the replacement had stains as well. Gross.

Tinkerbell397

Are all the BLT suites being refurbished? We plan a visit at the end of September 2017 and that is our first choice of places to stay. We need a 2 bedroom since we are traveling with my daughter's family. Our home resort is the Poly but we prefer a 2 bedroom over 2 studios.
:cat:

Vipor51

Original Poster
That is correct, all units at BLT are being refurbished and all should be completed by fall. Also just FYI don't let the "work being done on this resort " messages scare you. We didn't hear a peep our entire trip. We wouldn't have ever known work was being done on the resort of we hadn't seen the workers in the rooms from our balcony. It honestly was a great trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom