Trip Report Just returned from Jan. 2017 trip

We just spent a week at All Star Sports. Yikes! Won't do that again! This was the absolute noisiest resort I have ever stayed in. Between the young people partying all night and the maintenance/housekeeping vehicles racing past our door at all hours, we got very little sleep. I did call one morning (1:00 a.m.) and they did send security to quiet the masses, but most of the week we were walking around in a sleep deprived fog. I will say that I was surprised to be comped for 2 days on my bill. I had not asked for that, but I still will never stay there again.
It was still a good trip, though, as anytime you can get out of Northern Illinois in the winter it's a plus. :) Parks were great, crowds not bad. Have started planning my next trip! (at a different resort)

amjt660

Premium Member
Hi Wendysue
I have not stayed at the All Star for awhile but I remember being there during a cheerleading event and it was def not quiet.
Glad to see that you got some financial relief.
I hope you are going to post more details of the trip??

Max

blreinsel

I stayed there in June and didn't have any of those problems.. we were in the Homerun Hotel section. You probably had more issues with noise because of the cheerleaders that take over that resort around this time. Sorry you didn't have a good experience.. we love that resort!

normbalko

I was there a couple weeks ago too, and the tour groups were out in full force. I did notice they were all coming from All Star Sports. So sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom