Just returned from Disneymoon!

Litllaur0122

Original Poster
Hi Everyone
Been lurking for a bit but just posted my first post today. I just returned from my Disneymoon about a week ago. It was awesome! But I am no stranger to Disney World. My dad and his sister took me for the first time when I was 4 and then every few years after that and in 2001 I did college program ( I was a bouncer at PI (RIP PI!) which is pretty funny if you could see me since I am all of 5 ft tall and pretty tiny) which was so much fun. My husband had not been since he was 5 and at that time AK and HS did not exist. I am so excited to have found this forum since once I am there I become obsessed with all things Disney. I am trying to get my husband on board with Disney obsession too! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit. Happy Sunday all

Litllaur0122

Original Poster
trip report coming your way

well our trip was amazing. I don't think my husband has ever been so willing to get up at the crack of dawn and listen to my insanity!

we stayed at my parents house the night before and borrowed their car. We spent our first day at universal (I love harry potter) and other than harry potter and the Dr. Seuss part I could live without universal.

We stayed at POFQ (I was all about staying on the monorail but it was out of control expensive and we spent like no time at the hotel) and it was perfect. We had no complaints about the hotel what so ever. We checked in to a mickey made of towels on our bed-- let the magic begin.

our first day was at epcot we were there for the park opening. I don't think i had ever been there for that, the hello in every language and the confetti/streamers it was amazing.. i almost cried I was so excited to be back.

other than missing a few of the countries due to dinner reservations and wanting excellent seats for illuminations we did everything we wanted to do. We even got pictures with Mickey showing off our rings.. it was very cute

our 2nd day was HS it was a lot of fun doing the flash mob before the parade and we loved the parade (i love parades especially disney parades) and characters. One of the cast members came up to us at lunch (I think at the backlot quick service place) and told us he had a phone call for us and gave us the phone to hear a message from Mickey and Minni telling us congratulations it was very sweet and he was super excited about it. TSMM was shut down for a bit so we want back to the hotel for a swim and came back to ride that and have dinner at Hollywood and Vine... they gave us a cute chocolate covered strawberry that said congratulations.

our 3rd day was the day I made him crazy it was the MK! I love it there. I love all of Disney but this is really where I feel the magical feelings. He kept asking me are we really going on this ride or that ride and I was like ummm yes of course we are... but some of the most special things that happened were meeting alice and having her tell us to have tea to celebrate, stitch (who looks just like our dog) coming up and trying to steal our purchases during the parade, pluto coming up to me during the parade and hugging me because I was wearing his ears, the fairy god mother yelling congratulations from atop her float, and one of the mice from cinderella hugging me during the electric light parade.

we had dinner at Polynesian which was wonderful and went back for all the night time fun.

Our last day was animal kingdom and ended with a super fun dinner at Crystal Palace before a sad goodbye and return to my parents house to spend passover with them.

We had an amazing time and I keep asking when we are going back? My husband thinks I am crazy but now totally understands!
:sohappy:

nepalostparks

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

If you get a chance, be sure to post your trip report you have above in the Trip Report section; more people will see it there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom