Trip Report Just returned from a Grand vacation!

I will have pictures later of our stay at the Grand Floridian. We were upgraded to a Magic Kingdom/Theme Park View! But, just to start, it was so very hot and humid! The first day we went to the Magic Kingdom ( Wednesday) it wasn't too bad, but the next day we began at 7:30 am and saw the Welcome Show, but were finished by noon. It was quite crowded that day too!
MK_ENTR_7354124117.jpeg

LisaBelle

What a wonderful surprise to get the park view upgrade! Grand Floridian is my dream resort. Seeing all these great photos is making me want to stay there even more. Richard is adorable! His diet is interesting! Love that he had a piece of cake at his party ! Will be following along!

bethymouse

Original Poster
Don't you just love the smell of the GF lobby? They should bottle it for sale. Hopefully you saw the doll lady in the lobby during your visit. I don't think she's there every day, but her back story brings tears to your eyes.
Yes. We did see the "doll lady", but we didn't get a picture. She was kinda hiding on the side behind the bird cage.:(

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@bethymouse , what a pleasant vacation you and your family had! The GF is such a gorgeous hotel, and I stayed there (maybe it was about 7-8 years ago), for 3 nights. I saved up for it, because I knew that once in my life, I simply had to experience it. (I was also upgraded to Royal Palm, and it was so special.)

Love the picture of your mom with Mickey!! :happy: You and the boys look so happy in all the pictures, too. You've had a nice mixture of rides, restaurants, and meet and greets. Thanks for sharing the pictures, so that the rest of us can join in the fun! :joyfull:

bethymouse

Original Poster
@MinnieM123 Thank you so much! I am missing the pampering!:( I am thinking about our trip in 2017 because I'm not sure if 2016 will be possible. We're looking into staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk, and as you know that takes saving $$$$$;) But, hopefully Avatarland will be up and ready to go. I'm sure by then though Disney will have plans for DHS... who knows?:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom