Trip Report Just returned from a Grand vacation!

I will have pictures later of our stay at the Grand Floridian. We were upgraded to a Magic Kingdom/Theme Park View! But, just to start, it was so very hot and humid! The first day we went to the Magic Kingdom ( Wednesday) it wasn't too bad, but the next day we began at 7:30 am and saw the Welcome Show, but were finished by noon. It was quite crowded that day too!
MK_ENTR_7354124117.jpeg

bethymouse

Original Poster
Here are a few more pictures. We went to Hollywood Studios Friday and EPCOT on Saturday. We took a break from the parks and did Downtown Disney, relaxed at the pool ( it was like bath water though), and then closed the trip at 'Ohana watching Wishes! We ate at Be Our Guest in the West Wing!:cool:
MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7354933362.jpeg

bethymouse

Original Poster
My favorite Magic Shot, and IMHO it is a great idea to purchase a Memory Maker. You do have to plan your meet n greets, but you can stop at any Photo Pass photographer and ask for a "magic shot". I believe we downloaded 340 pictures, with extras of the Fab 5 and such for scrapbooks.
STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7356892919.jpeg

bethymouse

Original Poster
My favorite picture of all with my Mom and Mickey! The CMs who work as characters are just wonderful people! This Mickey was particularly sweet with my Mom! ( DHS) I will write later, but for now good evening and I hope you enjoy my trip report. BTW, I am in a bit of a Disney depression right now. Well darn. The picture wouldn't upload. I'll try later.:(

bethymouse

Original Poster
Check- in at the Grand Floridian was smooth, but we did have to wait a bit ( we were about an hour or so early). But, we ran into Richard ( a greeter who is 90 years young). He took my Mom by the hand inside to the A/C ( her ECV had not arrived yet either) and asked the front desk if our room was ready. They said 20 more minutes. Well, 5 minutes later I got a text that our room was ready. It was in Boca Chica 1st floor ( as I requested) Room 8107. It was a lagoon view, but OMG we'd been upgraded to a Theme Park View ( pictures later).:joyfull: We could hear the music from the MK, see people even walking, see Space Mountain or part of it, and the castle. We could also see the Contemporary, and to our right we could see the new POLY bungalows! Amazingly magical, all thanks to Richard I truly believe!:inlove:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Awww, @bethymouse I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip after all of your consternation over FP+ and ADRs.

And I loved seeing your mom in the photos, I took my mom to WDW for her first trip at 65, and she has been several times since and requested a trip last year for her 80th which I was happy and fortunate to grant!

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report!! And totally understand the depression!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom