JUST RELEASED- Late Fall Room Offer!!!

mammaminnie

Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

Metilinos

Haven't seen if you guys talked about it but I'm already booked for the 10th-13th of October. Paid cheaper when I booked a few months back but now that the late fall offer is out, could I get a hold of them and see if they'd refund an offer or let us pay a difference to a possible upgrade with the offer? Not trying to be stingy :p

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Good deal!!!! I just hope that they have availability for you at POR. If not you may want to consider Coronado Springs, in the Business Class side, it is kind of like Concierge Light. There is a lounge where a continental breakfast and snacks around dinner time are offered as well as beverages including wine, sangria and beer in the evenings. There is not a dedicated staff to help you with trip planning, check in etc. like they have in the regular Concierge level I did this for my birthday trip in May and it was quite nice, I would certainly do it again. Plus you are in Cabanas 9B which is one of the closest buildings to the Main Building. It might be a nice alternative for you!! Marie

I got a better room at POR with the discount and still saved $40 on the cost when booked through the Cruise Line

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Haven't seen if you guys talked about it but I'm already booked for the 10th-13th of October. Paid cheaper when I booked a few months back but now that the late fall offer is out, could I get a hold of them and see if they'd refund an offer or let us pay a difference to a possible upgrade with the offer? Not trying to be stingy :p
I prefer the term fiscally responsible!!!! LOL LOL LOL Yes absolutely you can do that if there is availability at your resort for those dates. Contact Disney as soon as possible though as some people are having availability issues. Marie

Upvote 0

Rob562

Been waiting for this. We have a week at SSR booked through an RCI exchange, but needed one additional night at the start of the trip. Was able to snag a Garden View at POR (our preferred Moderate).

I booked it through Orbitz with a promo code for an additional 10% off (in addition to the Disney discount), plus they're giving a bonus $60 "OrBucks" for any Disney hotel booking, even if it's one night.

-Rob

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Was hoping for a room discount for the night before my package at POFQ. Sadly POFQ is sold out! Even non-discounted rooms.
Guess I'll keep Hard Rock reservation then...:(

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Mid October Contemp discount rate not avail, Poly club level only :( (to be fair it's Columbus Day week so tends to be fuller anyways, but was hoping to be on monorail for less than the crazy $500+ a night). Contemp discount also not avail for second weekend Dec. Ah well...seems to be more limited for sure this go round....last time they still had some at both a couple of days later.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Been waiting for this. We have a week at SSR booked through an RCI exchange, but needed one additional night at the start of the trip. Was able to snag a Garden View at POR (our preferred Moderate).

I booked it through Orbitz with a promo code for an additional 10% off (in addition to the Disney discount), plus they're giving a bonus $60 "OrBucks" for any Disney hotel booking, even if it's one night.

-Rob
wow. That's awesome. I may just do this because they have POFQ still available, and I could use those OrBucks for money off my flight!
Are you able to link your reservation to MDE?

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Mid October Contemp discount rate not avail, Poly club level only :( (to be fair it's Columbus Day week so tends to be fuller anyways, but was hoping to be on monorail for less than the crazy $500+ a night). Contemp discount also not avail for second weekend Dec. Ah well...seems to be more limited for sure this go round....last time they still had some at both a couple of days later.
Check that Orbitz deal because they have many rooms that disney has as sold out still available and are offering an additional 10% plus $60+ money(Orbucks) back that you could use toward a flight or rental car

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster
The Contemporary has been one of the hardest to get discounted this Fall. I have had no luck for clients that wanted to use the new Room Discount as well as the Military Discount. I think the construction at the Poly and the Pool Refurb at WL are really affecting Monorail resort availability.

Upvote 0

Rob562

wow. That's awesome. I may just do this because they have POFQ still available, and I could use those OrBucks for money off my flight!
Are you able to link your reservation to MDE?

Yes, you can link the reservation to MDE. There's a Disney reservation number way down in the confirmation email from Orbitz (mine was a 6-digit alpha-numeric code). Just wait a couple hours before trying to link it so the Orbitz system can get the reservation info to Disney.

And when I went to customize my MagicBands, the address that was pre-filled in was totally wrong. (Presumably it's the address for Orbitz offices, or something) A quick correction and now the Bands will ship to me.

Oh, and if you book via the Orbitz phone app, you get an extra 1-2% in OrBucks... And the terms say that the bonus OrBucks can take 5 days to credit to your account.

-Rob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Contemporary ever since BLT was built is incredibly tough to get discounts at. It is just too small now and the rooms they do have sell out so nothing left to discount. I would tell you to look into the EPCOT area resorts such as Beach Club & Yacht Club as an alternate. Marie

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

Just got off the phone with CM Joshua. We had a reservation at the CR for the second week in December and changed it to the GF(same view) and saved OVER $500 with the Late Fall Room Offer. WOW!!!!!!! The offer did not apply to the reservation we had at the CR. First time staying at GF. Now for the lonnnnnnng wait.

Upvote 0

Metilinos

Just tried to get a hold of them on the phone. Wouldn't recognize my voice and every single time I tried to get through with a touch menu, it would say "we're sorry, we didn't quite catch that"... So that's happening. Tried with two different phones.

Online they can't really modify any existing resort information so this is a pain in the butt :p

Upvote 0

durangojim

Fortunately we booked a bounceback at the yacht club for the week leading up to the wine and dine races, we would have stayed at the BC but they were already booked. When I looked today with the offer none of the epcot resorts were available for that week. Pretty popular time I guess.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom