Just got to wdw..what's up with all the scooter's

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob0519

Yes, Mr. I have to prove a null point. I have seen all groups and they're all pretty wild and obnoxious. I call it like I see it--if you want to act like an animal then that's what I would liken you to because you don't deserve my respect at that point. There's a way to conduct yourself in public and that is not it. If you like the way I operate fine, but if you don't then fine too...now move along.

Well in that case, I'll be moving along. Going to check out YouTube to look for videos from a zoo or maybe the Serengeti of animals in a group chanting, standing in line waiting for food and then eating with a knife and fork etc.

21stamps

Yes, Mr. I have to prove a null point. I have seen all groups and they're all pretty wild and obnoxious. I call it like I see it--if you want to act like an animal then that's what I would liken you to because you don't deserve my respect at that point. There's a way to conduct yourself in public and that is not it. If you like the way I operate fine, but if you don't then fine too...now move along.
It just shows that if you ask some not to judge, that you should also practice what you preach. Things shouldn't only be acceptable if "you" (general) say so. There should be a basic respect for humans.

To say people are acting like animals - child molesters, terrorists, and the guy who killed the flamingo and bush gardens- these people I call animals.

Tour groups being loud or chanting, singing, etc in another language, or even English.. These aren't "animals". They're just kids having fun. Understandably it could be annoying to some, and I'm not saying that there is no misbehaving involved, but "animals" is quite harsh.

Now let's all sing "We are the World" :)

mouse_luv

It just shows that if you ask some not to judge, that you should also practice what you preach. Things shouldn't only be acceptable if "you" (general) say so. There should be a basic respect for humans.

To say people are acting like animals - child molesters, terrorists, and the guy who killed the flamingo and bush gardens- these people I call animals.

Tour groups being loud or chanting, singing, etc in another language, or even English.. These aren't "animals". They're just kids having fun. Understandably it could be annoying to some, and I'm not saying that there is no misbehaving involved, but "animals" is quite harsh.

Now let's all sing "We are the World" :)

Then I guess you should say the same. Animals was a word for lack of a better term. But you don't know me so we'll leave it at that. Those that do know me know that I am kind to all from off the bat and depending on how the person treats me after that, then I act appropriately. I am human. I do try to act kind and proper to others no matter what, but when someone has no respect for me, then I lose it for them. The tour groups fall in this category 99% of the time. I try my best to go the opposite way they are or just not go when I know they are there, but we all can't just avoid them always so whatever. Instead of everyone sitting back and judging me...maybe they should look at themselves as well. All want to judge and complain about all these groups and everything and then one of just comes on and tells it as it is, and they are the one that gets raked over the coals. :rolleyes:

21stamps

Then I guess you should say the same. Animals was a word for lack of a better term. But you don't know me so we'll leave it at that. Those that do know me know that I am kind to all from off the bat and depending on how the person treats me after that, then I act appropriately. I am human. I do try to act kind and proper to others no matter what, but when someone has no respect for me, then I lose it for them. The tour groups fall in this category 99% of the time. I try my best to go the opposite way they are or just not go when I know they are there, but we all can't just avoid them always so whatever. Instead of everyone sitting back and judging me...maybe they should look at themselves as well. All want to judge and complain about all these groups and everything and then one of just comes on and tells it as it is, and they are the one that gets raked over the coals. :rolleyes:
Oh, by all means it is definitely not 'just you'!! I see it on so many threads, and I always, unfortunately, have to comment.

The entire topic started, on this thread, because I said that "scooter accident stories" are probably just as inflated as "Brazilian and Latin tour group stories". I'm sure some have had horrible experiences with both...I just don't believe it's the norm. Mainly though- we're at WDW! Our excitement level shouldn't be decreased because of a group.. or a scooter, even though I have already said that I do think SOME people abuse scooter use, neither one would ruin or dampen my trip, and it doesn't wreck my day or consume my thoughts. Unless I got a broken foot, then I may feel like my day is not so "magical".lol

mouse_luv

Oh, by all means it is definitely not 'just you'!! I see it on so many threads, and I always, unfortunately, have to comment.

The entire topic started, on this thread, because I said that "scooter accident stories" are probably just as inflated as "Brazilian and Latin tour group stories". I'm sure some have had horrible experiences with both...I just don't believe it's the norm. Mainly though- we're at WDW! Our excitement level shouldn't be decreased because of a group.. or a scooter, even though I have already said that I do think SOME people abuse scooter use, neither one would ruin or dampen my trip, and it doesn't wreck my day or consume my thoughts. Unless I got a broken foot, then I may feel like my day is not so "magical".lol

I'm sorry but it does ruin the trip as much as one doesnt want it to when there are tons of loud people yelling and chanting and holding up their phones at fireworks or whatever and barging in front of your family in line (not a few...30 or more) and then wont let you through to reunite with your own family. Or also when you have staked out a spot well ahead of time at Wishes or MSEP etc and then they all put themselves in front of you or your kid and won't move. Nice huh?

oceanbreeze77

I'm sorry but it does ruin the trip as much as one doesnt want it to when there are tons of loud people yelling and chanting and holding up their phones at fireworks or whatever and barging in front of your family in line (not a few...30 or more) and then wont let you through to reunite with your own family. Or also when you have staked out a spot well ahead of time at Wishes or MSEP etc and then they all put themselves in front of you or your kid and won't move. Nice huh?
Deal with it.
I really didn't want to say anything but WOW. You need a new outlook on reality. If you don't like it, then stop going out. As humans we don't own the world, we don't own a five foot radius at disney to watch fireworks, we don't have the right to tell people to stop having fun. Also referring to humans as animals because they're "being too loud," probably because they're enjoying time with their company at DISNEY, is an awful thing to say.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Deal with it.
I really didn't want to say anything but WOW. You need a new outlook on reality. If you don't like it, then stop going out. As humans we don't own the world, we don't own a five foot radius at disney to watch fireworks, we don't have the right to tell people to stop having fun. Also referring to humans as animals because they're "being too loud," probably because they're enjoying time with their company at DISNEY, is an awful thing to say.
No we don't own a 5ft radius but if you spend time waiting and then someone comes along last minute and all but pushes you out of your space that is beyond rude.

mouse_luv

Deal with it.
hahah try again! Talk about being judgmental. You honestly don't know me and know that I am very kind and give people the benefit of a doubt until they break it. DID YOU HEAR THAT UNTIL THEY BREAK IT. If they are loud, then they are loud, but it's the other things that annoy myself and others and we have that right. I am NOT the only one here that has a problem with some of the behaviours of these groups. If you like them then fine. But some of us have a problem with them trampling over kids, acting like they are the only ones in the parks, getting naked at the pools etc... So yes, that is a problem and it's not me having to avoid the world and take a look at reality. That IS reality. Looks like I'm more in tune with reality than some others here that want to judge like yourself. Give me a break. :rolleyes::banghead:

Goofyernmost

Wow, have you checked to see if you have a "stomp on me" sign taped to your back. I have been going there for thirty three years, 46 different trips and have never had any of that happen to me. You must have some awful Karma.

mouse_luv

Wow, have you checked to see if you have a "stomp on me" sign taped to your back. I have been going there for thirty three years, 46 different trips and have never had any of that happen to me. You must have some awful Karma.

Oh please. You obviously haven't read other accounts and perhaps haven't been there when these groups are. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom