just got my tickets for the MNSSHP and have a few ??

hrmom26

woot woot i just got my tickets for Halloween for the not so scary Halloween party and i have a few questions
1)do they close the park totally before the party and reopen?
2)i have park tickets that are not park hopper so do i have to make sure i go to magic kingdom that day since i am going to the party that night?
3) is the party any different on actual Halloween?

thank you thank you!!!!!! :D:D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
woot woot i just got my tickets for Halloween for the not so scary Halloween party and i have a few questions
1)do they close the park totally before the party and reopen?
2)i have park tickets that are not park hopper so do i have to make sure i go to magic kingdom that day since i am going to the party that night?
3) is the party any different on actual Halloween?

thank you thank you!!!!!! :D:D
1.) They do a sweep of the park and try to run out all guests that do not have a ticket to the event. They make it pretty clear that non-party guests are not welcome.
2.) The party ticket IS your ticket to the park after regular park hour for that day. A lot of people choose to do DTD or a Water Park that day since you will lose a park day ticket if you go to a major park that day. You would end up having to use a day ticket at MK or Epcot (and have to leave early), etc. then your party ticket on the same day.
3.) Not that I know of...the fireworks may be a little longer...not really sure...

Upvote 0

hrmom26

Original Poster
thanks! i am trying to figure out a game plan for the trip lol and just wondering , maybe i will save that day for DTD but... do the other parks do anything special for Halloween? during the day that is.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

You can get into MK using your party ticket starting at 4pm. You could go to another park during the day with your regular park ticket, or you could take the day off from parks and just party at night.

Upvote 0

smk

ooh i didn't realize i could get in at 4 with the ticket! that does make a much better argument for having a relaxing sleep in morning and a party late at MK night! thanks :happy::happy:
That is exactly what we do. We do not go to a park on the party day, we sleep in, have some pool time, eat a good meal and arrive at MK at 4 to enter. That gives us a full 8 hours in the park and we have not wasted a ticket for a regular park day by going to another park. Works for us, and saves the tickets for a full day at EPCOT because we have already been to MK for decent amount of time.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

That is exactly what we do. We do not go to a park on the party day, we sleep in, have some pool time, eat a good meal and arrive at MK at 4 to enter. That gives us a full 8 hours in the park and we have not wasted a ticket for a regular park day by going to another park. Works for us, and saves the tickets for a full day at EPCOT because we have already been to MK for decent amount of time.

We did the same exact thing. We wore regular clothes to the MK when we arrived at 4pm, put our costumes in a locker, and changed into them in the restroom at around 6:45pm. It was the only day we didn't get to a park before rope drop.

Upvote 0

smk

The past two years we have been to four parties, twice each visit and I have been very surprised at the amount of kids still in the parks rather late, even after the second parade. It thins out really close to midnight and the candy flows like water so have your bags ready!!

Upvote 0

MDactor1980

So this may not be the popular option... but I think my group wants to do MK all day before MNSSHP. Do we have to leave and come back, or just stay in the park with out MNSSHP ticket?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom