Just got hire as a parking lot attendant, where do you park?

HeroesandVillians

Original Poster
Hi! I just got hired on as parking attendant at MK, I am so excited! I was wondering if any of you know if the CM's park in CM parking or at TTC? Also, if you have or are currently working this job, what is it like? Thanks to all, look forward to seeing you soon! I am onboarding on March 2nd, Traditions after that and start mid-March on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights.

Dasnowz

you park in woody. its across the street. you cross in the cross walk between the polynesian and ttc. your locker will be in ttc if there are any available. its hot. its sweaty. its tiring. you will need new shoes every 2 or 3 months. you will literally melt your soles in the summer. no joke on that .you will have a very unique tan. make sure you get full parking uniform even winter coat if you can. things like long pants become wanted in winter. at night its chilly in the winter months. 2 am is weird and fun and eerie. you will meet a lot of monorail and watercraft cm. you will walk and run a lot. standing in the lot you find things to self entertain. counting cones is a big past time as well as cone soccer. phones are not allowed on stage at all. leave it in your locker. it will get wet in rain. jostled in a pocket or someone can accuse you of being on it on stage and you can be fired. leave it behind avoid any possibility of this. no backstage selfies. this is a fire-able offense. rain sucks. make sure to ask the older cast member etiquette. such as if its raining out and you are on back of tram just stay there and let driver stay dry. most will do the same for you and you will quickly earn made respect. you will dry fast enough. always keep complete costume in locker. shoes socks underwear. rain passes fast.on break run in and change.always take out your rain gear with you. you cannot come in and get it. 101 is your friend. eating candy on stage is not allowed. many keep some breath mints in a pocket and suck on those while driving. some i know jingled an Altoids tin kept in safety vest pockets. its the only time as a spieler you get to sit on back of tram. make sure you swap every three rounds. always ask when you break someone how long the driver or person in back has been there. if you have a few extra dollars buy ear plugs on a string from home depot. the ones provided are a pain to use.

MMDisneyPodcaster

Congrats man! Parking is a lot better than many people think. My sister did parking at DL and she liked it better than working attractions at Mission Space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom