Just Got Back from WDW

mickeyears

Original Poster
Just got back from a quick 3 days stop at WDW. If anyone has a question, I will try to answer. The fountain at Epcot is still not running. :(

M

Mr Lightbeer

Hope you had a good time, Are the boats across the lake to Wilderness Lodge still running somebody said they might have to stop because the water level on the lake is really low

mickeyears

Original Poster
Hi Mr. Lightbeer!

As far as I know, the boats are still running. We stayed at the Contemporary and the seven seas lagoon did not look low. There were plenty of boats out on the water, the electric parade was still going on, the small fountains that jump up and down (the one children love to play in) at Epcot where still working.

The large dancing fountains at Epcot and the leaping water in front of Honey, I Shrunk The Audience were the only things I noticed that were shut down.

mickeyears

Original Poster
Hi WDW-Imagineer!

The building for Mission: Space is really coming along, since I saw it last in November 2000; when they first started working on it. They have come a long way since then. I am looking forward to the opening of this new ride, as I'm sure you are too!!

Going back in October 2001 and will let you know how much further they are coming along. I will check with a CM in October to ask when we can expect the opening. Can't wait!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom