Just Booked our trip for next week. Are we too late to get E-Ticket Rides?

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
We just booked our trip beginning 11/15 and have been offered the Fastpass + trial. I see you can reserve ride up to 60 days in advance. My question is, is it possible we are too late to get Toy Story Mania, Soaring etc...? Are there a certain number available, and once they are gone they are gone?

Apologies if this has already been covered and covered again….

Rob562

My friends have been able to get next-day TSMM FP+, and sometimes even same-day. At least until we see how a full roll-out affects things at some future point, I wouldn't worry about it TOO much.

-Rob

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
My friends have been able to get next-day TSMM FP+, and sometimes even same-day. At least until we see how a full roll-out affects things at some future point, I wouldn't worry about it TOO much.

-Rob
We signed up last night and were able to get everything we wanted...Epcot had some weird time groupings....

GoofGoof

Premium Member

-Rob
Here's the interesting part. There is some speculation that they may only offer advanced reservations for FP+ to resort guests. Off site guests would only be able to book reservations day of from the park kiosks. We have all been saying that once the full roll-out happens in the future it will be a lot harder to reserve what we want. If all of the resorts are participating in testing and most people are using the bands and they never roll out advanced reservations for offsite guests then the rollout is just about complete. In other words the future state won't be that much different than today. This is all based on speculation that off property guests won't be allowed to make advanced reservations.

DisneyJoe

There is some speculation that they may only offer advanced reservations for FP+ to resort guests. Off site guests would only be able to book reservations day of from the park kiosks.

When I have the time, I will retake the travel agent training on MyMagic+; but I am fairly sure that it states that FP+ will be for all guests, both onsite and off. I'll let you know what I find out.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
When I have the time, I will retake the travel agent training on MyMagic+; but I am fairly sure that it states that FP+ will be for all guests, both onsite and off. I'll let you know what I find out.
FP+ is definitely going to be for all guests. Iger and Staggs both talked about it being available to all guests. The only question is will all guests be eligible to make FP+ reservations in advance. Some people here have speculated advanced reservations would be a tiered service based on resort level and could potentially replace extra magic hours as the perk to stay on property. In the recent rollout of FP+ for the Swan and Dolphin they are allowing guests to use the in park kiosks to make FP+ reservations day of but they are not getting magic bands or access to advanced reservations. That could just be for testing or it could be a sign of the future plans. It would make the system a lot more like Universal's model.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
FP+ worked really well this past weekend...while we were limited to 3 per day, we were able to achieve all we wanted. Must point out the parks were as slow as we have ever seen...10 min POSTED STANDBY waits for ToT, HM, and most others. 60 mins standby for TSMM, Soarin', Peter Pan. Nice 25th anniversary weekend!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom