just back from epcot

epcot71

Original Poster
after spending 5 days on a cruise to the bahamas i figured on the way back home-wed drive to disney village for a little shopping. once on disney property i was looking at all the signs and did a real quick lane switch to the epcot lane which no one in my car noticed untill i pulled up to the epcot parking booths-so of course the kids freaked once they saw the spaceship earth geosphere.

parking lot was about 50 percent full(not bad considering )-no tram service had to walk about 5 minutes to ttc.got tickets walked to entrance had 4 security officers checking bags-as i expected-not big deal. then a hoard of photograghers ran up to take our pics in front of "the ball"-of course we bought all 3 later at night !
we hit world showcase first-lots of entertainment in every country-moe than i ever saw there-it was great
canada-saw"off kilter"-really cool rock band
great britain-saw bagpipes performer
france saw a mime who was actually real funny
italy saw a dance act about the 4 elements-earth,fire,water,wind
japan saw the drummers really cool show
china saw acrobatic performers
american adventure saw the enactment of the constitution signing
mexico saw the mariochi bands
-reall good time-still 9 months for imagination to be done-saw parts of the park that need a little paint and fixing but overall had great time and all the cast members were really great too inspite of the recent cutting of hours:sohappy:

Maria

wow... I´m impressed with you epcot71!
You managed to see almost all the live entertainment in WSC! I think you only missed "Morockin´" and the Pu-Yang acrobats from China (if they both are still there!)
Great managing of time! I always encouraged guests to try to catch the live entertainment in each of the pavillions as I really enjoyed it too! Well done! :) :)

epcot71

Original Poster
had fun

i can honestly say out of the 20 times ive been to epcot this was the best time-maybe because anticipated real bad things -we went 5 days after we bombed afg. i thought it would be real dead with no help ,no shows etc-it was actually busy and cast members were really great too-plus i was still buzzing from the 600 margiritas i had on the boat:hammer:

goonsquads57

Re: had fun

Originally posted by epcot71
i can honestly say out of the 20 times ive been to epcot this was the best time-maybe because anticipated real bad things -we went 5 days after we bombed afg. i thought it would be real dead with no help ,no shows etc-it was actually busy and cast members were really great too-plus i was still buzzing from the 600 margiritas i had on the boat:hammer:

Thanks, epcot71! It's nice to hear some positive stuff for a change. We're going in 36 days and I was getting very bummed at all the "gloom and doom".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom