Just a question

Sheri

Original Poster
Has anyone (who has been there for the last few days) been on the new dino-rama or w/e in Animal Kingdom? If so, is it like, horribly (sp) like Dumbo or what...thnks :)

Chris

It's lsimilar to Dumbo but more like Aladin at MK. It has a tilt feature as well as an up and down. Not much but about the best improvement you can ask for on a round and round ride.

DisJosh

Sheri, the whole area is called Dino-Rama...well Chester and Hesters Dino Rama. It's basically a carnival themed land w/ dinosaurs. That round and round dumbo style ride is just part od Dino Rama...I'm not sure what its called though.:)

Sheri

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Sheri, the whole area is called Dino-Rama...well Chester and Hesters Dino Rama. It's basically a carnival themed land w/ dinosaurs. That round and round dumbo style ride is just part od Dino Rama...I'm not sure what its called though.:)

which is why I said dino-rama or w/e ...the 'or w/e'
meaning I think that's what it's called...Sorry if you didn't get that :rolleyes:

NowInc

I really think Disney cheaped out on this one...I mean really....I have seen it....and am totallllly not impressed by their like of imagination. I guess kids will LOVE it...but I dunno....More effort should of been put into making some of the other lands more appealing...

Maria

where is it? Where the "digging" area was? I thought that was hot, dirty and boring by the way, but kids seemed to love it..... I don´t think I would even if I were a little girl... ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep its right next to the dig area, and behind CTX. Fortunately its tucked out the way!!! I will be able to go to AK without even seeing it! LOL

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
where is it? Where the "digging" area was? I thought that was hot, dirty and boring by the way, but kids seemed to love it..... I don´t think I would even if I were a little girl... ;)

Maria, I also found the dig area boring, but when my son was in his "dinosaur phase" (around 4-5) he could spend hours there! I just took out my water bottle and a book, found a seat, and relaxed while he dug in the dirt. (or imitation sand, really)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom