Just a little excited....

MJCota

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

We are driving to GA and stopping for the night then off to FL we go. We don't check into Disney until Sunday morning but we didn't want to drive all day Saturday. Cannot wait to see my son's face when we get there. He's never been and is very excited. We started the countdown at 96 days, it's hard to believe it's here. I still don't believe we are going. I think it will hit me when we see the beautiful Disney World arch :D

cw1982

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

We are driving to GA and stopping for the night then off to FL we go. We don't check into Disney until Sunday morning but we didn't want to drive all day Saturday. Cannot wait to see my son's face when we get there. He's never been and is very excited. We started the countdown at 96 days, it's hard to believe it's here. I still don't believe we are going. I think it will hit me when we see the beautiful Disney World arch :D

Have fun!

Upvote 0

MJCota

Original Poster
Thank you :) We got a call lastnight from Victoria and Alberts to make sure there was no food allergies, so that was exciting :) I'm lactose intolerant but I'm not worried about it to much.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom