Jungle Cruise - Rhinoceros gone

wmrrock

Original Poster
We just got back from WDW on 3/25. During the Jungle Cruise ride - we noticed that the rhino which is seen with its horn poking one of hunters in the butt is now "missing". The hunters who are climbing the pole are now surrounded by hyenas. Not sure why the rhino was removed, but the bottom hunter in the pole is still moving up and down like he was just poked by a rhino. Now, one of the hyenas has a piece of the hunters pants in his mouth.

Cmdr_Crimson

Probably a refurb perhaps on the Rhino? But, I found this on google...
C3jL0khXUAAgov9.jpg

ZodIsGr8

I was there last week as well and it is true that the Rhino is gone. I asked a CM and she told me it has been gone for 2 months being repaired. Take that for what it is worth but it is indeed missing. As far as how the skippers handle it, they just simply skip over that whole narration of how they will get the point in the end.

ZodIsGr8

The people on the pole were also not doing their climbing motion, so that must have been turned off when the rhino was removed as well. Maybe they all run off the same mechanics or they just turned that feature off since the rhino was removed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom