Trip Club June 2016

Mike_Ea

Awesome info. Aww Pizza Planet I had planned to check out with the kids and it's closed basically the whole year. I guess I'll have to look for another fun quick dine spot.

AR_Gillespie

ASMovies June 9-14 for us. First time with our son. Sao excited. First time staying value and a little nervous.

We'll be at All Star Movies from June 12 - 20th.

Would you be interested in doing an Amazing Race Competition one day??

I didn't know since your son will be young, but he might enjoy it!?

zweltar

We'll be at All Star Movies from June 12 - 20th.

Would you be interested in doing an Amazing Race Competition one day??

I didn't know since your son will be young, but he might enjoy it!?
Thanks for the invite! With our little guy being there for the first time, I don't think it'd be wise for me to commit to something like that. I'd hate to have to back out and ditch ya!

olie64

My husband and I are staying at Movies from 12-20. Would you all be up for doing an Amazing Race style competition with us?!

We'd start at Magic Kingdom and go to every park for little challenges, ending at Disney Springs.

This sounds funs, but I don't want to commit to doing anything and not being able to. But this sounds like a great idea, and would be fun. Thanks for the invite.

MeMawto2

It really is! Already have our days in parks planned out
I just paid off our Disney Trip! Planning and more planning. It is all part of the fun. Here is a suggestion. Sign up for Mickey Tips. They send you neat ideas for everyday that you can use for your trip and things to be on the look out for when you arrive! I am looking under the mat at The Muppets Playhouse! Been to WDW 8 times and have a whole list of stuff to look for that I have missed! Wow! 45 days to go!! Our bands should be coming in a week or 2.

JohnnyDollaz89

I just paid off our Disney Trip! Planning and more planning. It is all part of the fun. Here is a suggestion. Sign up for Mickey Tips. They send you neat ideas for everyday that you can use for your trip and things to be on the look out for when you arrive! I am looking under the mat at The Muppets Playhouse! Been to WDW 8 times and have a whole list of stuff to look for that I have missed! Wow! 45 days to go!! Our bands should be coming in a week or 2.

Where do you sign up for the Mickey Tips?!

jlsHouston

Booked from June 5th-20th. Driving in with the 2 grandkids 11 and 9, then on the 8th my friend and her son are flying in from California. We last did WDW together in 2013 so we are so excited.
Can't wait for summer vacation!

MeMawto2

Booked from June 5th-20th. Driving in with the 2 grandkids 11 and 9, then on the 8th my friend and her son are flying in from California. We last did WDW together in 2013 so we are so excited.
Can't wait for summer vacation!
Sounds like fun! We will be at POR June 2-8. Driving down on June 1and staying just outside POR. We will check in early on the 2nd and start the fun. Our group includes my 2 grands 15 and 17, son, daughter in law, and a teacher friend. Where are you staying?

jlsHouston

Sounds like fun! We will be at POR June 2-8. Driving down on June 1and staying just outside POR. We will check in early on the 2nd and start the fun. Our group includes my 2 grands 15 and 17, son, daughter in law, and a teacher friend. Where are you staying?

I am hopping around , LOL. We are starting at Four Seasons for 3 nites and probably not doing much more than their pool and lazy river. It is a amazing. Then we go to GF on the 8th when my friend flies in. We are moving to BW on the 15th for the last 5 nites because that is the resort we stayed at together in 2013 and she loved it so I figured we will end there. My daughter told me the other day my 9 year old grandson is constantly on YouTube watching other peoples family vacations to WDW lately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom