July in Dinsey

Annielkd

We are thinking of also going back in July. I've heard rumors that there are outrageous tour groups that month. Anyone know anything that will help me decide?

real mad hatter

Oops.

Sorry to disagree.Your hubby is soooo wrong.Putting off a WDW vacation because of heat/humidity etc. In years later he'll say " I wish we had done that ".Life is short enough without saying " I'll do that next year "My DW has a habit of closing our curtains/blinds in our bedroom before we get into bed.I say "Honey,let the moonlight shine in our room,I'll do all my sleeping when Iam dead".Trust me.Go for it.:wave:

Upvote 0

Annielkd

Original Poster
Wait, I need to be clear, we have DVC and we have so many points. He's not really putting it off, we are still going in December.... trust me, we will use all our possible points. It's just a choice of WHEN to go. We always go in April, and we try for one other time a year. Since we had such a good time this year, I wanted to go three times. Yes, I was being spoiled. I should be happy about the times I do get to go :)

Upvote 0

Agent1964fem

July is busy but I agree with other posters it is manageable. There are tour group but eh its Disney and your on VACATION.
We have gone to Disney in July almost everytime . The bus service for me is the most annoying for that particular time of year as its the height of vacation season.

Wilderness Lodge- 1997
Caribbean Beach -2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge- 2007
Polynesian 2009
Contemporary 2011
2013---??

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

You Lucky Sod.

Well now that's a different story,you are a lucky son of a gun,here's me feeling sorry for you.I have friends here in Scotland who dream of a WDW vacation but can't afford it.So your hubby is a hero after all.:wave:

Upvote 0

Annielkd

Original Poster
Well now that's a different story,you are a lucky son of a gun,here's me feeling sorry for you.I have friends here in Scotland who dream of a WDW vacation but can't afford it.So your hubby is a hero after all.:wave:

I knew I had to straighten you out. I'm quite spoiled with Disney! I'm just trying to find out about different things. I've gone in April (for the last 5 years), August last year, and February a few years ago. So, yes... he was just picking a time he would like. (He hates the heat!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom