July 4 2014 Phase Closing watch

Violiav

Just curious, what is phase closing? They close certain things at different times in order to control crowds?

cw1982

Just curious, what is phase closing? They close certain things at different times in order to control crowds?

They stop letting in guests based on tiers and call it phases. First they close it off to anyone coming in with a base ticket who is not staying onsite. Then they start trimming away at the narrowed list of who else can get in from there. Once you're in, you're there and they won't kick you out, but if you're trying to wait until the afternoon or evening to get in, things can be a bit dicy depending on what kind of admission you have and where you're staying.

roj2323

Last night, i heard a report of CMs turned away from Turnstyles around 840-ish.
It's a black out day. Black out means Cast members can enter but their guests cannot. Actually every day is blacked out at MK until August 8th. With it being the 4th it is possible they are turning away cast members as well as a precaution.

PhotoDave219

It's a black out day. Black out means Cast members can enter but their guests cannot. Actually every day is blacked out at MK until August 8th. With it being the 4th it is possible they are turning away cast members as well as a precaution.

My point was it was Phase 4-ish around 840 last night.

And I know what the blackouts are, thanks....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom