July 2015 Flight questions

madtea_party

Original Poster
We are trying to book our flights for our July 2015 trip, but currently there are not many ideal flights left. Are flights added as time goes on or would it be best for us to book a flight now? Also, has anyone had any experience with US Airways?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Now I'm no expert on this, but I would suggest that an airline will make all its flights available to book on any one day as soon as the schedules are announced. Thus as time goes by the availability on each plane will diminish as seats are booked and the chances of an extra flight being added as a previous one is filled are slim to none..
There is only so much airspace and once its full of planes there's no more flights can be added. Its not like buses travelling down an interstate - when one gets full the operator can put another one out there or divert an empty one to another route.

madtea_party

Original Poster
Ok thanks for the help, we ended up buying a much earlier flight than we initially wanted (depart 6 am lands around 8:30am). We won't have a park ticket that day, but I'm sure we can find something to do :rolleyes:

ItlngrlBella

We are headed to Orlando in July as well - which website for airfare is best for rates? So far Spirit Air is cheapest at 250 r/t from Chicago. We prefer to fly out of Milwaukee because it's less hassle.

stevehousse

If you are looking for cheap airfare, (not sure where you are flying out of) Frontier airlines usually has cheap fights as well, and they have deals all the time! Just keep an eye out for them. I was able to book 5 of us round trip for $700, flying out of Chicago!

And yes, I usually do fly out of Milwaukee too on Southwest, but southwest would not budge on their prices and I ended up saving about $450 dollars by choosing frontier compared to southwest.

ItlngrlBella

We can fly out of Milwaukee or Chicago because we live right smack in the middle of the two. :). We prefer Milwaukee because it's easier.

Yes, I'm finding Spirit out of Chicago is cheapest so far. Frontier out of Milwaukee is higher right now for July.

stevehousse

I tried to do frontier out of Milwaukee and all I got were high priced flights with crazy layovers. My flights from chitown are both non stop! Got them four like $67 each way or something like that! The price was more than double from Milwaukee!!!

ItlngrlBella

It's funny you post that - I've been on 3 different sites finding the same thing you posted above. I think we have no choice to fly out of O'Hare. Spirit air for our dates is 282 RT for the lowest rate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom