Journey Into Imagination refurb.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If only

image.jpeg

Magenta Panther

The future of this pavilion is more important/exciting to me than almost all of the announced additions coming to WDW. A return to its' original purpose would do wonders for this park. What one attraction could do....

And Figment and Dreamfinder could give the park an IDENTITY again. Every innovation begins with imagination and a dream, after all. I don't understand why TDO can't see the potential that's there with Dreamfinder. He's an avatar for all innovators everywhere. Walt Disney was a Dreamfinder. Edison was a Dreamfinder. George Washington Carver was a Dreamfinder. Madame Curie was a Dreamfinder. Dreamfinder and Figment could give EPCOT a cohesive narrative. Come ON, TDO, wake up and see what's in front of you! What you already have!

Haymarket2008

And Figment and Dreamfinder could give the park an IDENTITY again. Every innovation begins with imagination and a dream, after all. I don't understand why TDO can't see the potential that's there with Dreamfinder. He's an avatar for all innovators everywhere. Walt Disney was a Dreamfinder. Edison was a Dreamfinder. George Washington Carver was a Dreamfinder. Madame Curie was a Dreamfinder. Dreamfinder and Figment could give EPCOT a cohesive narrative. Come ON, TDO, wake up and see what's in front of you! What you already have!

Very well said. Perfect mascots and ambassadors for whatever new direction Future World will take. It's an easy fix.

Phil12

Disney doesn't need to bring the Dreamfinder or Figment back. They're both living rent free in the imagination of this thread's participants. And it would appear they have plenty of room to set up housekeeping.

munchiezxx

this is kinda weird but since people are posting pictures of the old building does anyone have an old picture of the fountains?? were they there?? like the pyramid ones
i need it for webcomic research

Figments Friend

The 'jellyfish fountain' is what you are looking for.
I have photos, but not digitized for uploading and sharing at the moment.

A quick search online (or Martin's quick hand ) will turn some images up for you.
:)

The Imagination Pavilion opened with three distinctly designed water fountains -

The well known 'leap frog fountain' where streams of water quite literally leaped over your head from pad to pad.

The 'upside down fountain' seen as you approach the Pavilion, to its left.
The flow of the water makes it appear that it is running 'up' instead of down as you would expect.

And lastly, the 'jellyfish fountain' which featured a geometric clear arcylic sculpture.
It gets it name from the spurts of water it would shoot into the air above itself.
As the bursts of water fell in midair, the shapes resembled jellyfish.

-

Last edited:

munchiezxx

The 'jellyfish fountain' is what you are looking for.
I have photos, but not digitized for uploading and sharing at the moment.

A quick search online (or Martin's quick hand ) will turn some images up for you.
:)

The Imagination Pavilion opened with three distinctly designed water fountains -

The well known 'leap frog fountain' where streams of water quite literally leaped over your head from pad to pad.

The 'upside down fountain' seen as you approach the Pavilion, to its left.
The flow of the water makes it appear that it is running 'up' instead of down as you would expect.

And lastly, the 'jellyfish fountain' which featured a geometric clear arcylic sculpture.
It gets it name from the spurts of water it would shoot into the air above itself.
As the bursts of water fell in midair, the shapes resembled jellyfish.

-
Thanks so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom