Joffrey's Coffee to replace Nescafe Coffee throughout Disney's Domestic Parks and Resorts

SoupBone

I just looked up their website because I wanted to try a few of their blends, and it shows only a few Publix locations in Florida are selling the brand. I wonder if this sort of arrangement will help the company grow, and allow them to move beyond just the local Florida market. I'd love to give them a try. Better yet, they need to make some K-Cups for the Keurig, and I'll buy a few boxes. ;)

dupac

I just looked up their website because I wanted to try a few of their blends, and it shows only a few Publix locations in Florida are selling the brand. I wonder if this sort of arrangement will help the company grow, and allow them to move beyond just the local Florida market. I'd love to give them a try. Better yet, they need to make some K-Cups for the Keurig, and I'll buy a few boxes. ;)
I assumed that was the case since they are based out of Tampa and don't have any locations outside of FL.

MissM

There is a booth at the Transportation and Ticket center right by the Monorail exit that sells a few pastries, coffee and such. That location is Joffery's. Additionally, there's a similar booth by the exit to Epcot. I've gotten hot chocolate at the TTC one and it was a real, foamed milk hot chocolate. I don't drink coffee but the cocoa was excellent.

Timekeeper

:(

wewillneverforgetnescafe.JPG

asianway

There is a booth at the Transportation and Ticket center right by the Monorail exit that sells a few pastries, coffee and such. That location is Joffery's. Additionally, there's a similar booth by the exit to Epcot. I've gotten hot chocolate at the TTC one and it was a real, foamed milk hot chocolate. I don't drink coffee but the cocoa was excellent.
And America, Canada, and Contemporary lobby.

Maybe the AK entrance too, not sure on that one

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Joffreys currently operates a couple of the kiosks around World Showcase, they have the Epcot kiosk near to the monorail, the TTC kiosks, the Animal Kingdom kiosks at the main entrance, the Tower of Terror kiosk at the Studios, Contemporary Lobby and probably a couple more that I am missing. They also provide the coffee for the signature restaurants.

awesomeinabox

Jofferys is a decent coffee for a theme park. If you go in expecting to be amazed you won't be, but you won't be overly disappointed either. It is 1 million times better than icky Nescafé.

I've had it a few times by Epcot and at dining locations and it is way better than that flavored water they call Nescafé.

I'm happy they're using something local to the US and supporting US companies.

For those who wonder about the name they're named after the Joffery Ballet from Chicago.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
so that means that Joffrey's Coffee is going into the resort rooms also?
I am not sure about that. The coffee they have in the resort rooms is an off brand made for hotel coffee makers. I could be wrong, but to my knowledge they were never made by Nescafe. Some of the deluxe resorts are switching to an individual cup coffee maker that uses a coffee pod. If Joffery's starts making coffee pods to fit either machine they could switch, but from what I can tell Joffery's does not even make K-cups.

bsiev1977

Jofferys is a decent coffee for a theme park. If you go in expecting to be amazed you won't be, but you won't be overly disappointed either. It is 1 million times better than icky Nescafé.

I've had it a few times by Epcot and at dining locations and it is way better than that flavored water they call Nescafé.

I'm happy they're using something local to the US and supporting US companies.

For those who wonder about the name they're named after the Joffery Ballet from Chicago.

Good to know. I'm going to stick with the Game of Thrones theme when I think of this coffee. More fun that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom