Joffrey's Coffee to replace Nescafe Coffee throughout Disney's Domestic Parks and Resorts

SAV

Coffee makes me nervous when I drink it....mmmmhhhhhmmmmm"
billy-bob-thornton-sling-blade.jpg

Hot Lava

Hopefully we will start get some reports back from coffee drinkers as to the taste.

SB is much maligned, but it is much like McDs. You can find one, walk in to any, and pretty much get exactly the same drink. There is often something really great about that.

My disclaimer: they only time I drink coffee is as a frou-frou drink. I love mochas! Otherwise (at home mostly) I am a tea drinker. So how I evaluate a coffee place differs from those who are "real" coffee drinkers.

lilclerk

I'm still wishing for a Dunkin Donuts on property
Oh man, I would almost forgive everything Disney does if there was a DD on property. Almost.

My disclaimer: they only time I drink coffee is as a frou-frou drink. I love mochas! Otherwise (at home mostly) I am a tea drinker. So how I evaluate a coffee place differs from those who are "real" coffee drinkers.

The Joffrey's stands in the parks make great mochas. I usually get one instead of Nescafe when I need a mid-day perk up.

Hot Lava

Hot Lava said:
My disclaimer: they only time I drink coffee is as a frou-frou drink. I love mochas! Otherwise (at home mostly) I am a tea drinker. So how I evaluate a coffee place differs from those who are "real" coffee drinkers.​
The Joffrey's stands in the parks make great mochas. I usually get one instead of Nescafe when I need a mid-day perk up.
VERY good to know! It is usually on vacation and doing a lot of running around that i need the real caffeine of coffee or espresso based drinks. Otherwise, I try to keep the caffeine to a minimum.

BoarderPhreak

A Keurig machine would be awesome - you can bring your own K cups with you then!

Funny story. Going by the machines that they had at the Swan (my last stay) I brought down a bunch of filters and a bag o' Dunkin coffee. Was going to buy some milk at the general store and fridge it. Ha, right! Apparently DisMod resorts have a single Cuisinart pod/packet sort've thing. Couldn't use my coffee... But asked mousekeeping and they totally... Hooked... Me... Up!

A Dunkin on prop would ROCK! Then again, so would Krispy - but not for the coffee. :)

Mickey_777

Had Joffrey's (Caramel Macchiato) at Disneyland over the holidays and it was very, very good. They have quality beans and good machines so there's no reason why you won't get a great cup of joe. I just hope they're consistent in preparing their drinks the right way every time. The real test (for me) is whether or not they create a tasty iced latte/espresso drink. I'll be looking forward to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom