jobs

Don L Duck

Original Poster
I have a question on employment at WDW.I have experience in a variety of fields such as carpet installation, landscaping, retail,security and constuction.What are my chances at getting a decent position at WDW.It's always been a dream of mine to work there.Any advice would be helpful.THANKYOU. A warm welcome back to those of you who made it {Rod Serling TOT}

cm1988

Originally posted by Don L Duck
...have experience in a variety of fields... always been a dream of mine to work there...

Dear Mr. Duck -
Thank you for your interest in employment at Walt Disney World Co...

:lol:

...Ok, just kidding, let's start again...

First, I hope you've had occasion to browse the other threads on this forum. If you haven't yet, this might be a good time to glean some more details by clicking this link, a response to an Ohioian who shared similar kind interest in working at WDW. It goes into some detail about what it takes to get started, and a few of the options. And/or you could click this link, which covers a little about the JobLine, and choosing a role. This one also talks about some of the different options.

Having checked those out, Casting has a pretty good website, where you can get the 'offical word', at http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/wdwcareers/ Finally, there's a company Job Search page.

After all that, maybe it's time for a call to the JobLine at (407) 828-1000 (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.)

You have a great variety of experience, and there's lots of WDW roles to match. One thing to always put in the equation is how the pay and hours fit your budget. While the benefits are great, you want to consider housing costs and transportation as well.

Whichever role you choose, wishing you great success!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom