1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Application Dashboard Question

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by Emipauline, May 6, 2017.

1. Emipauline

Emipauline New Member

Hello,
    So about a month ago, I applied and interviewed at Disney and was placed on the waitlist. Every once and awhile I go on to look at my dashboard to see if anything has popped up. Before, it was saying "application open" status "waitlist." Today I went on and there was nothing there...almost looking like I haven't applied...just wondering if anyone has any insight on what may have happened? Thanks for your help!

Emily

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. AVGuy

AVGuy Member

No insight as to what happened, but if you call casting and choose the option for a "technical issue" for the website, you can ask and they're very responsive.

Emipauline likes this.
  3. IowaHawks7

IowaHawks7 Well-Known Member

It is a common glitch in the system. If it does not return to your dashboard within a couple days of the work week, then I would contact casting

Emipauline likes this.
  4. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

This has happened to me as well this week. I cannot seem to get through the casting phone tree to speak with a person. Have you had any luck?

5. Emipauline

Emipauline New Member Original Poster

Hey! I haven't actually tried to call yet, I'm going to give it a couple of days. The 14th will be one month since I was placed on th waitlist so I'm expecting an email from casting around then. If I don't hear from them by then, I will try to either call or head down to the casting center to see what's going on. I'll keep you updated and let me know if anything changes for you too!

6. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

I just checked and now it is fixed. :) I guess it was just a system error. I hope yours fixes itself soon too :happy:

Emipauline likes this.
  7. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

Did yours ever get fixed? Mine is again missing and now all the emails are missing, I guess I will have to call on Monday and see if they can get it fixed.

8. Emipauline

No, I just looked and everything is gone from mine as well. So yeah I think it's time to contact them!

9. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

Well good news, I got the email to confirm staying on the wait list, of course I said yes..lol A week later (today) I got another email to confirm my status on the wait list, and then....minutes later got my offer email. Yippie! So excited! I still cannot see the progress section, so keep watching for those emails as they seem to work just fine :) I hope your offer comes in soon!

Emipauline likes this.
  10. Emipauline

That's so great!! Congratulations! I spoke with someone yesterday afternoon and she said on their end I'm still on the waitlist. I haven't received an email confirming it or anything, but they said everything looks good on their side, so hopefully I hear something soon! Congratulations again! Where will you be working?

11. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

I will be crossing my fingers for you :) I will be in security :)

Emipauline likes this.
  12. mystdogs

mystdogs New Member

LOL and now the bar has returned showing post-offer status :) LOL

Emipauline likes this.
  13. Emipauline

Of course!! Lol

14. Emipauline

Got my offer email today! Magic Kingdom attractions! Just had to be patient! :)

15. AVGuy

AVGuy Member

Yay!!! Welcome to the team!!!

Emipauline likes this.