Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! announced for nov/dec on MDE

YodaMan

Looks like it officially starts November 9, although the hours for SW:AGS are weird from the 5th-8th so perhaps it might start a bit earlier. Also looks like they'll double-up again starting December 15th when Last Jedi opens.

Sunset7132

Original Poster
Why scream?
who is screaming? Sorry but please dont pick on my post , thats just a statement to be mean and start an issue, i typed in capitals , how is that is screaming when it has no sound is way beyond me lol SORRY I LIKE CAPITALS AND THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST USING THEM LOL

nickys

Premium Member
For those who have not seen, the Desert Party is open for booking.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam-holiday-party/

A quick check of dates reveals the following:

Up to Dec 14th, JBJB showing at 6:30, with Fantasmic half an hour later. No Star Wars show :(

From Dec 15th, JBJB showing as above, with Star Wars at 9pm or 10pm, depending on park closing (later closing the week before and after Christmas).

Dec 16th - nothing yet showing for the special event anticipated due to early park closing.

Outdoor Desert Party except in bad weather.

Usual increase in price nearer Christmas ;)

ChrisI

Sorry if already asked (and answered) but since I'm going on a day when Jingle BAM! is at 8pm and Fantasmic! is at 8:30, would I be able to see both, if I had a FP+ to Fantasmic!?

Sunset7132

Original Poster
Sorry if already asked (and answered) but since I'm going on a day when Jingle BAM! is at 8pm and Fantasmic! is at 8:30, would I be able to see both, if I had a FP+ to Fantasmic!?
they added the progection show to jingle jam, so that will increas the time of the show makingit closer to 25 minutes so that would be a really stressful thing to try to accomplish, unless you guys are big runners

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom