Jimmy Fallon Ride

matt9112

It doesn't. The main location of the films is LA. This has to be changed for the ride to accommodate its placement in the park.

ironically my favorite movie in the series was tokyo drift even though everyone bashes it from a car stand point it was the most accurate in my opinion.

matt9112

They aren't perfect. Not everyone will
Agree

Perfect hell nobody is but better as of lately? Yes. Putting money into the parks in a substantial way that directly increases attendance yes. What they don't have going for them is the world's busiest theme park allowing them to be half baked about decision making because those guests are guranteed...no they actually improve the product to earn market share.

KingOfEpicocity

Perfect hell nobody is but better as of lately? Yes. Putting money into the parks in a substantial way that directly increases attendance yes. What they don't have going for them is the world's busiest theme park allowing them to be half baked about decision making because those guests are guranteed...no they actually improve the product to earn market share.

Yet Disney still has higher attendance. They must be doing something right!

KingOfEpicocity

Along with Reign of Kong, Gringotts, Forbidden Journey, Fast & Furious, Nintendoland, and Volcano Bay to top it all off... sure will.

I'll take that any day over waiting hours in line just to ride the same old rides over and over again. Nothing magical about that!

So you must not care if it's a good ride... You just want MORE MORE!! FASTER FASTER!! THRILL THRILL!! SCREENS AND "practical" SETS! Right? If that's what you call magical then have fun pal! I'm sure you'll find every reason to prove jimmy Fallon is the best ride in FL. And life goes on! I'll wait in a line to ride something I love. Is that a terrible thing?

andysol

Yet Disney still has higher attendance. They must be doing something right!
Look- you come to the Universal side of the forum just to start a Universal vs Disney argument? Boring night? Nothing on TV? Regardless, here is just a basic snapshot of what Disney and Universal are doing currently.

Disney is experiencing record profits and attendance in their parks and cutting staff to make more profit.

Meanwhile, Universal is experiencing record profits and attendance in their parks and are hiring more staff.
http://orlandoinformer.com/blog/univ...-increases-pay

Universal is running their company how Disney used to. The gap is closing (and for me, personally- already closed). And Universal hasn't even announced their third park yet that will be here before we know it. You cannot rest on your laurels and think you're unfallible. It will catch up to you- it always does. Just ask Atari, Blockbuster, Circuit City, Kodak, GM, Pan-Am, Lehman Bros, Xerox, Yahoo, Blackberry, etc

matt9112

Look- you come to the Universal side of the forum just to start a Universal vs Disney argument? Boring night? Nothing on TV? Regardless, here is just a basic snapshot of what Disney and Universal are doing currently.

Disney is experiencing record profits and attendance in their parks and cutting staff to make more profit.

Meanwhile, Universal is experiencing record profits and attendance in their parks and are hiring more staff.

Universal is running their company how Disney used to. The gap is closing (and for me, personally- already closed). And Universal hasn't even announced their third park yet that will be here before we know it. You cannot rest on your laurels and think you're unfallible. It will catch up to you- it always does. Just ask Atari, Blockbuster, Circuit City, Kodak, GM, Pan-Am, Lehman Bros, Xerox, Yahoo, Blackberry, etc

Besides I'm a Disney guy I grew up going to WDW and I still love it but they have really gutted alot of what makes it great. And Universal for all its shortcomings is dumping cash into making things better. And no holds bar none Harry Potter areas are the best theme park environments on earth as of today right now. I hope disney gets in the groove. Universal is adding hotel rooms like nobody's business for a reason.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So you must not care if it's a good ride... You just want MORE MORE!! FASTER FASTER!! THRILL THRILL!! SCREENS AND "practical" SETS! Right? If that's what you call magical then have fun pal! I'm sure you'll find every reason to prove jimmy Fallon is the best ride in FL. And life goes on! I'll wait in a line to ride something I love. Is that a terrible thing?

You are operating under the mistaken impression that everyone feels that "screens = bad", yes we are well aware that you feel that way, but not everyone does.

KingOfEpicocity

I came here to ask, how could even the biggest universal fanboy be excited for this ride? Didn't mean to trigger y'all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom