Jimmy Fallon Ride

DarthMileZ

really, the only thing left is ET and T2. I too was recently getting a little nostalgic for all the attractions of yesteryear. I'm glad the parks evolved with the changing times at the level it does though, keeps us coming back.

I do kind of wish they would just expand rather than close attractions but i can see why they do it... i am not a big fast & furious fan :(

whats the transformers ride all about? wasn't there in 2008 when i went ! is it like the spiderman ride?

danpam1024

I do kind of wish they would just expand rather than close attractions but i can see why they do it... i am not a big fast & furious fan :(

whats the transformers ride all about? wasn't there in 2008 when i went ! is it like the spiderman ride?
It's similar to Spider-man, but in my opinion Spider-man blows it away. Spider-man has the 3D combined with the actual props and Transformers does not. Transformers actually makes me a little motion sick. It was a great to tide us over with something new while Diagon was being built, and nothing was taken away to build it.

StageFrenzy

Was at Uni on Monday and Tuesday. I thought they would keep much of the structure intact much like the ghostbusters to twister switch. But nope, they gutted that whole area. Looking down through the open roof while riding rocket was interesting.

danpam1024

From Jimmy?
laughing8.jpg

matt9112

MIB is not an "original". And thy better not!!! It's my fav. I really hope they don't Potterify the parks too much- I love the variety.

I doubt they will potter it all out but i exspect some thematic changes at some point across the board potter looks so good that it makes other areas look bad. Even if they are not de facto bad. Toon lagoon and marvel island are the two that stick out at me at islands of adventure. In universal i think the front end of the park needs a major revamp to remove the spund stage look of that whole area.

danpam1024

I doubt they will potter it all out but i exspect some thematic changes at some point across the board potter looks so good that it makes other areas look bad. Even if they are not de facto bad. Toon lagoon and marvel island are the two that stick out at me at islands of adventure. In universal i think the front end of the park needs a major revamp to remove the spund stage look of that whole area.
I totally agree- Springfield and WWoHP do make everything else look blah. Nintendoland and Jimmy Fallen will help balance the new and old on the studios side, as I hope Kong and Hulk will on the IOA side. They could lose Lost Continent IMO, and do something with the pitiful remains of San Francisco (although I'd personally hate to see it go, I think it may be time). And I'm so glad CW got some much needed love.

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
I totally agree- Springfield and WWoHP do make everything else look blah. Nintendoland and Jimmy Fallen will help balance the new and old on the studios side, as I hope Kong and Hulk will on the IOA side. They could lose Lost Continent IMO, and do something with the pitiful remains of San Francisco (although I'd personally hate to see it go, I think it may be time). And I'm so glad CW got some much needed love.
San Francisco is getting a brand new E Ticket for late 2017.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom