Jessica Jones - Netflix

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I finished the whole run and LOVED it! Very good and very dark. I loved Ritter and Tennant, they were both amazing. I enjoyed the supporting cast, although some of the side plots seemed pointless in the long run. I'm guessing they will pay off more in the next season.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Thanks, Peabody Awards! It's always good to have a heavy, brass object lying around.

13010601_1718712711709561_7950492294858081714_n.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Jessica Jones Season 2 first details - http://nerdist.com/jessica-jones-season-two-details-revealed-exclusive/

Show runner Melissa Rosenberg mentioned that Jessica “feels that taking a life is a … life-changing experience,” so it looks like season two will follow Jessica as she puts the emotional pieces back together. Will this act drive her to even darker places?

Rosenberg also gave us some insight on how season two will veer away from needing to rely on having Krysten Ritter‘s Jessica Jones in every scene. Because season one did such a great job building up their secondary characters, season two will find those characters getting their own storylines. Do we smell a Trish episode in our future featuring our favorite Hellcat-in-waiting? Or maybe we’ll get to see Will Simpson fully transitioning into Nuke himself? We’ve already seen him downing handfuls of America pills, so it’s safe to say he’s on his way. And we did have that appearance of Claire Temple as the Night Nurse in the finale…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom