Jellyrolls

katiesmom

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Jellyrolls is open every night? What time does it open? Do you recommend it as a place to "kick back"? Any info would be greatly appreciated.... I called Disney today, and the CM couldn't tell me anything about the days and time that it is open...... :hammer:

Coree

I don't recall the details of when it is open, but it is definitely a great place to kick back and relax. We've been there a few times now and have had a really great time. I'd suggest getting there within an hour or two of opening if you want a decent. It gets more fun as more people get there, but it's pretty crowded too. So, get there early and stay late! :)

katiesmom

Original Poster
Thanks for the link and the info... I knew I could count on the experts at wdwmagic! :wave: Do you think it would be too late if I arrive around 8:00 pm on a Sunday.... or should I try to get there sooner?

Woody13

Originally posted by katiesmom
Thanks for the link and the info... I knew I could count on the experts at wdwmagic! :wave: Do you think it would be too late if I arrive around 8:00 pm on a Sunday.... or should I try to get there sooner?

At 8:00 PM on a Sunday they're just warming up!:lol: You'll do just fine, I'm sure.:wave:

BrerPete

There was a cover charge and we were staying at the Boardwalk. No one ever really showed up. If you get there early the piano players want you to entertain them, so forget about relaxing.
Free popcorn was good.

TheDisneyGirl02

Jellyrolls is great! I know on a Tuesday night that the doors open at 7pm because you would want to get there around that time to get a table close to the stage. It's fun when there are hardly any people in Jellyrolls because you get to interact with the piano players! Requests are a lot easier at that time!

Go and have fun! It's a blast!

TheDisneyGIrl02 :D

PetePan

Wow, nothing like bumping up an ancient post, but...I went to Jellyrolls for the first time on Friday night. Did I like it? Let's just say I was back on Saturday AND Sunday night. This place is an absolute blast. Like someone else said it's fun to get there early because you get all of the piano players' attention. For the first 15-20 min. on Sunday, I was the only person in the place. Also for the first hour or so there were only about 8-9 people. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who loves live music.

wdwfan100

Jelly Rolls is a great time. My wife and I make sure we go when we are at Disney. The performers take requests and will make sure a good time is had by all. It is well worth the cover charge and the time. Enjoy!

golenium

This is the info I got on Jellyrolls:

Jellyrolls -- A sing-along bar, with dueling piano players who take requests. Weekends can be SRO, so try to get there no later than 9! Jellyrolls is open from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. nightly. There's an $8 cover charge, but no drink minimum. Must be 21.

Jellyrolls is fun if you don't mind not being able to talk to the person sitting next to you and like to drink novelty sized kool aid type alcholic beverages (that seems to be their speciality). The dueling piano guys are fun and if you like odd things such as television theme songs and heavy metal ballads, you'll like this place a lot. If you want a place to relax and talk, this is not the place, but if you're looking to hear a wide range of pop rock, it's great!

hankhill

Guys,

You need to go on Tuesday nights after 9Pm. Try and get there a bit early but this is castmember night. It gets packed. The fun part about this night is that the performers play stuff they normally wouldnt play. They really let loose and it gets crazy with all the cast members letting loose. Get the babysitter and get over there. We have been going on Tuesdays for the past 5 years when we are down and we cant wait to go back. It has become a must do.

DisneyFreak1228

Jellyrolls is the best! I go at least twice a week, and my usual night is Tuesday! It's definitely the night to be there, we get wild and crazy, and the Piano Men let loose right along with us :)

A few things to know for First timers:
Cover is $8 and WELL WORTH IT.
The answer to the question is WHAT TIME IS IT?!
"Sweet Caroline" - It's not "Ba ba ba", it's "THIS SONG SUCKS!"
"American Pie" - It's not "whiskey and rye", it's "Ice cold Bud Light!"

You'll get it if you come on a Tuesday night :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom