Jedi Sign Up Location?

kcbkmb

Original Poster
Going to be giving Jedi Training a try for the first time in June. Where exactly is the sign up location? We will be doing this on Star Wars Weekend day. We plan to be at the park nice and early. Do they still generally open the park earlier than the scheduled opening times on Star Wars Weekends? The last two times we were there they opened at like 7:30 if I recall. Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The sign up is typically in the old Sounds Dangerous building, but that can change during SWW. There should be signs pointing you toward the sign up location.

Also just FYI...you must have your kids with you. They will not sign them up unless they are present. No exceptions.

As of late they have been opening early, so I would be prepared for it.

kcbkmb

Original Poster
The sign up is typically in the old Sounds Dangerous building, but that can change during SWW. There should be signs pointing you toward the sign up location.

Also just FYI...you must have your kids with you. They will not sign them up unless they are present. No exceptions.

As of late they have been opening early, so I would be prepared for it.
Thanks Master!!!

basmal8

And, if you go straight there as soon as you get into the park, what kind of line do you need to stand in to sign-up? 10-15 minutes or more like 30+? Trying to determine when to make our first FastPass? TIA.

stevehousse

It really depends on when your trip is. The last time we signed up for training, we had adrs at Hollywood and vine at 9am. We were seated 10 minutes later got our drink orders In and then me and the boy ran over to sign up. We got there about 915-920. We were told we would be in the 11 something show, and since we did have a FP, we asked I be put in the following show, and they let us. We were signed up for the 1230 show. This trip, we are getting to the park at open and signing up right away. We have fps starting for star tours at 930.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
And, if you go straight there as soon as you get into the park, what kind of line do you need to stand in to sign-up? 10-15 minutes or more like 30+? Trying to determine when to make our first FastPass? TIA.
It all depends on the morning. Most of the time you will be done in 15-30 minutes, but it can get crazy during SWW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom