Jawa Trading

Greg H

We had a Planet Hollywood key chain they loved. It had a picture of a planet on it so they seemed excited about that. We tried several other things first that we just happend to have on us (e.g., pins, little toys, crayons, a sugar package) with no luck. They really wanted my oldest daughter's lightsaber toy. It was really cute to watch them try and negotiate with her. Too funny really. This was a highlight on our last trip for sure.

Upvote 0

disneylover97

The Jawas are so cute and so much fun to trade with!! I ended up trading a tea bag from my hotel room (i was unprepared lol) and did not want to give them my disney alex and ani or minnie ears they insisted i give them.

One Jawa showed me what he had in his pocket and had items such as keychains, a glowstick, and a mini race car.

Upvote 0

Scoppin

I almost forgot about these little guys. Can't forget to bring some little items we don't need any longer with us next month. I am sure DD & DS will love to trade with them. However, the JAWAs may want their first time buttons or DS's birthday button.

Upvote 0

Moonrayvin

I really want my daughters to experience this on our next trip in Nov/Dec... I've been trying to convince my daughters (4 & 6 and who have seen Star Wars already) that the Jawas are harmless and not creepy!! They just love trinkets! Lol, some more ideas and/or stories to share with them are greatly appreciated ;)

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Thanks for this lol..I've never seen Star Wars and didn't wanna ask...:p
I just got a little raked in another thread for asking a Star Wars question.lol

Last September I thought Disney was just trying to 'up sell' me on a stupid "deluxe lightsaber" after star tours. Then I posted a pic of my son with it on FB.. And in came the Kylo Ren comments. So ended up to be a good thing that we bought that lightsaber.lol. In my defense the movie wasn't out yet. Since then my son has become a total Star Wars nut, I could recite Episode 7 line by line.. But the rest of it I'm still trying to catch up.

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

I just got a little raked in another thread for asking a Star Wars question.lol

Last September I thought Disney was just trying to 'up sell' me on a stupid "deluxe lightsaber" after star tours. Then I posted a pic of my son with it on FB.. And in came the Kylo Ren comments. So ended up to be a good thing that we bought that lightsaber.lol. In my defense the movie wasn't out yet. Since then my son has become a total Star Wars nut, I could recite Episode 7 line by line.. But the rest of it I'm still trying to catch up.

LOL...I know a lot of women and girls like Star Wars, my daughter and I are not in that category(neither is my husband or his kids). We aren't fans of space or sci-fi stuff...I've never seen or read Harry Potter either....sooo yeahhh......

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
LOL...I know a lot of women and girls like Star Wars, my daughter and I are not in that category(neither is my husband or his kids). We aren't fans of space or sci-fi stuff...I've never seen or read Harry Potter either....sooo yeahhh......
I just watched the first Harry Potter movie 2 weeks ago, and have started reading the first book with my son. I've never been in to any of that stuff either, but since kiddo is I'm now forced into it.lol

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Jawa trading sounds like fun! Might have to slip something in the staircase for them. Thanks @21stamps for asking the question or I would have never heard of this. :)
I know that there's so many threads and people saying that HS has so much closed, but for my son it is the place he keeps asking about.
His cousins and friends have been coming back since Spring Break and summer talking about all of the "Awesome Star Wars Stuff!", so he keeps begging me to take him to see Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers, and trade with a Jawa. He still has no idea that we are going. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom