January 29 - February 7, 2004

I'm gonna try to keep it short...who am I kidding, I hope y'all enjoy anyways. :kiss:

Our trip started out the 29th of Jan with tons of snow from 2 nights before and 2 planes to get to my heaven...WDW. But I wasn't there yet...we checked in on the Disney Wonder, headed to our room, and got some lunch. This was my first time on a cruise ship so I was very much impressed. As we pulled out of Port Canaveral we watched the land go by from our verandah. Then it was time for din din. Our first night was at Triton's. We had 2 wonderful servers. One of which was a little friendly if you ask me, but he was a sweetheart. With my sister-in-law sick in her room, my mother and I went to see "The Haunted Mansion." The next day we arrive in Nassau. It was warm and I was in a tank...I was happy. Remember I came from 2 feet of snow. I was excited when I found out we were going to the Atlantis Resort. I have dreamed of seeing it for so long. Although I am more impressed with the exterior than the interior. Our din din tonight was at Animator's Palate. An awesome place. Our server Brenton kept calling me Stitch after he found out I loved him. It was cute. After dinner we saw "The Golden Mickey's." A great live show...lots of characters. The next morning we arrived at Castaway Cay. But to our dismay it was rainy and chilly. My parents and brother went snorkeling, and my sister-in-law and I ate. I finally persuaded my brother to wait in line to meet his fave character Donald. Unfortunately when it was my turn for a pic the camera wasn't working right. Grrr! Our last night on board we had dinner at Parrot Cay. It was very colorful and there was music, it was just fun. We all sang Happy Birthday to my father and we ate yummy cruise ship cake. :D The show tonight was "Disney Dreams." This was an amazing show. I loved it. After the show we met some characters including one of my faves, Peter Pan, who oddly enough struck a resemblance to Clay Aiken. I also met my Stitch!! The next morning we had arrived back at Port Canaveral and on to WDW we went.

We arrive at The Grand Floridian and are told our room is not ready yet but we should definitely wait because we have what they called a "magical view." It was worth the wait. From our balcony we could see Cinderella Castle and Space Mounatin and hear the Haunted Mansion, the train, Cindy's castle show, it was great. We headed to Downtown and carried on with tradition by having dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Our second day we went to MGM. I finally got a chance to meet Mickey. We ate dinner at 50's Prime Time, but we never seem to get a really mother-type server. Although my mother did get yelled at for having her elbows on the table. Then it was off to Fantasmic. While everyone waited I killed time on TOT and RNRC. The next day it was EPCOT. We did the basics, and ate dessert in France and then it was off to the Hoop Dee Doo Review at Fort Wilderness. The food was yummy and the show was funny. Apparently my messy bun was the real attraction. The one CM in the show kept playing with it, but he was a cutie so it was ok. Our next day was at Magic Kingdom. If you want some extra points in Buzz Lightyear try shooting the lens of ppls glasses. I was scoring 100 pts a shot of my mother. HeHe Once again we did all the basic things...this was the first time I saw the presidents show. It's amazing how real they look. Of course the night ended with "Wishes" and shopping at the Emporium. Thursday we moved out of the Grand Floridian and into the new POP Century resort. I liked it, but it's no Movies. Maybe I just have greater memories at Movies. Today we just ran around the resorts and went to Downtown Disney for last minute things. Friday was our craziest day. We woke up early and did Animal Kingdom. My breakfast that morning was a Minute Maid frozen lemonade. What a great start! :p After AK we went mini golfing at Winter Summerland. I Won!! :sohappy: We went to Epcot, Japan, later that day so I could get a birthday present for my friend. I go to WDW and she wants Hello Kitty. Why not WDW merch?? :hammer: I wanted to end the trip with my fave park, so we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. We rode Buzz again, but this time my mother beat me and she knew I was scoring pts off of her glasses and she hid. She is so not a team player. Just because I know how much my mother "loves" the Tiki Room that was our next stop. I just happened to run into Josh (mkepcotmgmak). Very cool, sweet guy. As we were getting ready to leave MK I spotted Stitch but was cut off at the front of the line. :cry: WE decided to stay and watch Cindy's Castle show. At 5:40 they had announced the 5:30 show was canceled. My mother and I just laughed cause it could only happen to us. After that the characters came out to cheer us up. Once again I didn't see Stitch. We finally headed out of the park after once again shopping at the Emporium. I met some kids who were telling me all about the CP and I thank them so much cause they persuaded me to do it. I've only been throwing the idea around for 4 years now! We headed to the Boardwalk to get that oh so important ESPN WDW sweatshirt for my brother. HeHe We went back to the room and started packing. :cry: At 5am we were up and out headed for the airport.

If you're still awake...Thanks for reading. Have A Magical Day!

TnkrBelPixiDust

:D Awwh Meg or should I say "Stitch¨ I'm glad that you had a super time in WDW lol! Great trip report!!! I didn't do one from when we went.. is now to late to start one considering we went in November!? Well that's all I'm really going to say about your trip report!! All in all.. SUPER JOB!

I MISS ºoº DISNEY ºoº

thespottedzebra

What a great trip report, thanks so much for posting! I'm glad everyone had such a good time! :sohappy:

TnkrBelPixiDust <---- do that trip report!!!! It's never too late!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom