Jan 2009 park hours posted!!!!!!!!

santa's surpriz

So I am on the phone making ADR for January 15th- 25th and checked the hours while I was on the phone with the CM, what a surprise to us both!!!! January 2009 hours are now posted! Fanstasmic cannot be booked yet and no news of PPP for January yet though. So excited got everything I wanted including lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table!

silentb0b

fantasmic is down to only 2 days a week in janurary as per the other thread earlier.

"We regularly evaluate and refine our operations. At the same time we unveil The American Idol Experience in January 2009, we will make an adjustment to our operation by offering Fantasmic! on select evenings each week. Fantasmic! will be performed two times weekly –generally Mondays and Thursdays - and more often during our busiest times of the year.

On nights when Fantasmic! is not performed, Guests (with appropriate ticket media) will continue to have the opportunity to enjoy nightly fireworks spectaculars such as Wishes at the Magic Kingdom® Park and IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®.

Showtimes will be published for Guests in the Times Guide, which is available at the theme parks, and online at disneyworld.com."

Upvote 0

santa's surpriz

Original Poster
fantasmic is down to only 2 days a week in janurary as per the other thread earlier.

"We regularly evaluate and refine our operations. At the same time we unveil The American Idol Experience in January 2009, we will make an adjustment to our operation by offering Fantasmic! on select evenings each week. Fantasmic! will be performed two times weekly –generally Mondays and Thursdays - and more often during our busiest times of the year.

On nights when Fantasmic! is not performed, Guests (with appropriate ticket media) will continue to have the opportunity to enjoy nightly fireworks spectaculars such as Wishes at the Magic Kingdom® Park and IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®.

Showtimes will be published for Guests in the Times Guide, which is available at the theme parks, and online at disneyworld.com."

Yeah I read that and have it planned for a Monday, but even on Monday and Wednesday the Fantasmic pacakage was not available to be booked when I called this morning. I talked to the CM for a few minutes about it. She said generally there is a lag time of a few days to a few weeks. And to keep calling back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom