Jake and the Neverland Pirates

NicTom1211

Original Poster
So my 5 month old loves Jake, does anyone know if there is a meet and greet or just the stage show in DHS.

Thank you!

BigHero4

You can go to the Character meal at Hollywood and Vine. We were there September 2014 and did this breakfast with our 4 year old. They had Jake, Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins and Sofia. He had a great time with the M&G and singing/dancing. Food wasn't bad (buffet style). Good experience.

NicTom1211

Original Poster
You can go to the Character meal at Hollywood and Vine. We were there September 2014 and did this breakfast with our 4 year old. They had Jake, Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins and Sofia. He had a great time with the M&G and singing/dancing. Food wasn't bad (buffet style). Good experience.
He'll be 14 months when we go so this may be an awesome idea. Thank you for your help, I cant wait to tell my husband!

BigHero4

It should be a good time with a 14 mo old... The character keepers are great at making sure that the characters make it to your table in a timely manner. Plenty of time for autographs and pictures. You can also use the MDE app on your phone to find where certain characters are in the park. This was very handy for us. We knew where some characters would be at certain times and would often be the first in line for autographs.

NicTom1211

Original Poster
It should be a good time with a 14 mo old... The character keepers are great at making sure that the characters make it to your table in a timely manner. Plenty of time for autographs and pictures. You can also use the MDE app on your phone to find where certain characters are in the park. This was very handy for us. We knew where some characters would be at certain times and would often be the first in line for autographs.

Thanks! I appreciate the tips this is going to be our first time with kids in a few years, we are so used to the adult trips that its seems like a new booking experience lol.

gooftroop5

If you are at HS for evening extra magic hours stop by the Disney Jr show building. They do an after hours dance party where the characters come out and dance with the kiddos. They also have balloon animals/shapes. The last time we went my youngest, who was 3 at the time, had a balloon sword fight with Jake and when my son "stabbed" Jake he actually fell down. My son LOVED being able to interact and dance with him.

NicTom1211

Original Poster
If you are at HS for evening extra magic hours stop by the Disney Jr show building. They do an after hours dance party where the characters come out and dance with the kiddos. They also have balloon animals/shapes. The last time we went my youngest, who was 3 at the time, had a balloon sword fight with Jake and when my son "stabbed" Jake he actually fell down. My son LOVED being able to interact and dance with him.

That sounds like it would be so much fun for him! Thanks for the tip!

Hawkeyegirl

I agree going to Hollywood & Vine, my 3 year old loved seeing Jake (and all the Dis Jr characters) it was nice not feeling as rushed as character lines and having them come to you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom