Jack the clown back for HHN25?

Milla4Prez66

Original Poster
Today, Universal released a video thanking the fans for a great year of Halloween Horror Nights but ended the video with a teaser for next year. We see Jack and it shows us the event will run from September 25th to October 31st next year. It is incredible news if he's really coming back. Maybe less focus on the IPs for 2015?

JT3000

I'm all for less focus on IPs, but I'm less than thrilled with a focus on Jack for the umpteenth time. He was supposed to be retired after 2010. Surely they can think of something more creative?

mergatroid

Our first visit to HHN this year for us so we've no problem if Jack returns as we've never experienced him. Would love to see an 'American Horror Story' themed house next year, plenty of ideas and scope from that show to make it really creepy.

DistractedGenius

Truthfully (and not that I'll be able to attend), doing an American Horror Story theme would be super awesome. Each season gets a house and maybe use one of the characters an icon. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of legality tied up on that one though. But in a perfect world, having an Elsa Mars performance and houses for the different seasons would be super cool.
Either way, it'd be super interesting to see more original house ideas. I love the concepts for the originals this year and the IPs seemed rather lacking in creativity.

Deadvoid

VERY much over the walking dead houses, I miss the good old days with the icons -- yep - I'll say it -- Jack hahah, Darkness (wasn't really an icon, but badazz nonetheless), The Caretaker, The Director, The Storyteller, etc .... not having a strong central theme kind of makes it chaotic and all over the place. Just my little ol humble opinion .. still would rather to go HHN than Busch Gardens who have the same old houses every year.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I don't think Jack is as much a theory anymore as he is an accepted inevitability. I've only gone for the last three years, so I'm happy that I'll finally get to witness this legend.
I'm REALLY hoping we can get Chucky's Insult Emporium though... YouTube that when you're not at work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom