Jack Skellington coming to WDW for MNSSHP !!!!

Animaniac93-98

This year’s event will mark the debut appearance of Jack Skellington and Sally at Magic Kingdom Park. Look for the Pumpkin King and his love in the Town Square area of Main Street, U.S.A.

Score!

With the princesses moving to Fairytale Hall, would they be in the Theater or outside of it?

dreamscometrue

Sweet! We are going to on our first ever Sept. trip (typically, it's Christmas, March Break or summer), and will be attending our first MNSSHP Sept. 17th :)

deix15x8

This is awesome. Do you think he'll only be out during the after hours event or may he make an appearance during the day as well?

WDWLover#1

I would've expected this. When they met last year at dowton Disney the lines were like 5 hours long? WDW wants Jack and Sally. And now we got 'em!!!!!!!!!

gboiler1

My daughter and I will attend our first Party this year. At age 14 (almost 15) she's not much into Meet & Greets anymore but this might be the exception.

Crossing my fingers for more new surprises for this years Party!

CtDisneyGuy33

I'm kind of happy and scared at the same time. Do you really think we will have to wait in huge lines at the Party to meet and greet? I've never done the Party but we are this year.

Thessair

Interesting that the Villains Dance thing isn't mentioned in the article. I preferred the old music to the new version, for what it's worth, but it was always good for drawing off some of the crowds. :D

GoochDSA

I'm kind of happy and scared at the same time. Do you really think we will have to wait in huge lines at the Party to meet and greet? I've never done the Party but we are this year.

The 7 Dwarves only meet all together durring the hard ticket parties and their line usually begins to form well before the party and can be well over an hour long. While I don't think it would be nearly as long as when they met in DTD last year, I would expect for Jack and Sallys line to be as long as the 7 Dwarves line gets.

It actually poses an interesting question to those who have never been to a party before, if you had to choose to either stand on the 7 Dwarves line or Jack and Sallys line, which do you choose?

DisneyWall-E

My family and I waited three and a half hours last time they were in WDW at DTD. My daughter loves Jack and Sally. Lucky for her we love her enough to wait in a line that long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom