It's Way Too COLD!!!!

StarWarsGirl

I liked statistics! But I admit to being a little weird.
I hate it. So very much. But I liked economics and I like accounting, so it evens out. Yesterday my accounting professor went around and asked each of the groups a question and offered 5 extra credit points for anyone who could get it because, and I quote, "None of you know it!" Well, I did know it, and I told him the answer, and he says, "You don't need the Extra Credit points! You can have them, but you don't need them!" :joyfull:So I guess that makes up for this horror of statistics. I've already warned my high school friends about 4 credit Statistics courses.

Brian & Jill

Of coarse it's snowing here again and it's supposed to be freakin cold again:cold:. It looks like it is going to start warming up at the end of the week....hopefully for good this time!!!! How about some groundhog meatball hoagies.....yum yum in my tum tum!!!!!:hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
My weather person says we're going to get 1-3 of BLEEP tomorrow. That same person isn't sure if it's going to be feet or inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either way super cold and more BLEEP! Either way it's going to be groundhog tacos and some tequila!

Brian & Jill

We are supposed to get a little snow tonight/tommorrow then by the end of the week 40s and the weekend. By Monday 50s and it looks like it should be like that all week. I'm hoping this is it and we are finally going to see spring and wtch the grass to start getting green. Time for some groundhog bacon cheeseburger soup:hungry:.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
This isn't funny!!!!!!!!!!! 32 and it's not an April fool joke what happened to March in like a lion out like a lamb? The sound of snow plows yesterday drove me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm throwing a few groundhogs on the grill tonight! Lots of merlot to wash them down, dinner's at 6 all are welcome!

StarWarsGirl

This isn't funny!!!!!!!!!!! 32 and it's not an April fool joke what happened to March in like a lion out like a lamb? The sound of snow plows yesterday drove me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm throwing a few groundhogs on the grill tonight! Lots of merlot to wash them down, dinner's at 6 all are welcome!
I'd come but it's 60 here today, so I'll just stay put.:angelic:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
60's here today but, rain possible!:mad: At least it's not snow but, that's supposed to come Friday night, AGAIN!!!
It's 38 here woo hoo?????????????? No Bleep or rain today but plenty of southern fried groundhog wrapped with bacon on a stick. More Bleep coming next week, just hoping that forecast yesterday was an awful April Fool's joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyThomas

It snowed in NYC a couple of days ago. Spring, where are you??? However, news is reporting that according to Farmer's Almanac ) which claims to be right almost all of the time, this is going to be a brutally hot summer. In three months, I may be praying for snow.
;)

HouCuseChickie

I don't know how well it will be received, but considering our summers are infernos down here...I'm thinking I may need to make the summer version of this thread.

I think I'll call it "IT'S TOO DARN HOT!!!"

While we had near record breaking lows earlier this week, it won't be long before we rejoice over days below 95 degrees and cringe at the term 'heat index.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom