It's Way Too COLD!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's 36 and going nowhere but down today! Ice and snow later! I hate snow but ice is even worse!!!!!! I'm thinking about running away from home and moving to Florida, hope Disney is hiring! Groundhog burritos and everybody who can make it through the storm is invited!

MouseDreaming

It's 36 and going nowhere but down today! Ice and snow later! I hate snow but ice is even worse!!!!!! I'm thinking about running away from home and moving to Florida, hope Disney is hiring! Groundhog burritos and everybody who can make it through the storm is invited!

Woke up early this morning to find the power out. Came back around 6, just in time to go out and shovel the *BLEEP*. Very heavy this time. It was like trying to shovel through peanut butter. We have now had all types of snow this winter. This is heavy snow, with sheets of ice underneath. Lovely. Figgy, I'll bring the margaritas to go with those groundhog burritos.:hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Woke up early this morning to find the power out. Came back around 6, just in time to go out and shovel the *BLEEP*. Very heavy this time. It was like trying to shovel through peanut butter. We have now had all types of snow this winter. This is heavy snow, with sheets of ice underneath. Lovely. Figgy, I'll bring the margaritas to go with those groundhog burritos.:hungry:
It's a deal if you can make it through the BLEEP and ice!

Brian & Jill

We ended up getting 16" of the white stuff....got home by 4:15 yesterday afternoon cleared driveway came ate dinner and took a nap and went back to work for 3rd shift snow removal and then stayed for my regular dayshift (that's right 16 hrs) got home this afternoon and cleared driveway again. Tomorrow up to 45......let the flood gates open and let the creeks rise. I'm thinking Mexican,how about groundhog fajitas.....MMMMM good:hungry:

StarWarsGirl

1922520_660334967359789_1252195211_n.jpg

Mikester71

It was near 50 degrees on Wednesday and sunny out, a snow blizzard with half a foot or more of snow on Thursday, and back to 50 degrees and sunny on Friday up here. Talk about a strange few days of weather!! SO sick of this winter! It has more than overstayed its welcome this year!

Went out to chip away and shovel the left over ice at the bottom of my driveway yesterday (Friday) dressed in only a t-shirt, shorts and my winter boots, it felt SO nice out! Yep - I'm Canadian!! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
The snow is south of me and that only means one thing temps in the teens! Where the heck is spring? I'm thinking BLEEP and temps going into the 30s is better! I can't take the cold! Groundhog pot pie and mulled wine at my house tonight!

StarWarsGirl

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a few flurries today! Groundhog and dumplings for dinner!
It's 54 degrees here. And sunny. I went outside with just a light jacket. Tomorrow it will be even warmer, Saturday it will be in the 60s. And then more snow next week. Which is fine, it's on a Tuesday, which is when I have Statistics. I don't like Statistics.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I
It's 54 degrees here. And sunny. I went outside with just a light jacket. Tomorrow it will be even warmer, Saturday it will be in the 60s. And then more snow next week. Which is fine, it's on a Tuesday, which is when I have Statistics. I don't like Statistics.
liked statistics! But I admit to being a little weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom