It's Way Too COLD!!!!

PrincessNelly_NJ

I live in Southwest Ohio. I have noticed the weather for Sunday went from wintery mix to snow. Now it is back to a wintery mix. But this map shows snow. I think it's going to be a sneak attach.
I'm in Central NJ. I'm DONE with winter! Florida can't come soon enough.
sunglasses%2Bemoticon.png

In my area they switched it to sleet/rain in the morning but snow mid afternoon through the night.

StarWarsGirl

It will be warmer tomorrow than it was today...

By the way, did you know that when it gets bitterly cold and you have a sprain that hasn't been hurting in over a week, suddenly it will start throbbing???:cautious:

Brian & Jill

We are supposed get more snow tonite and still cold this week with lows in the single digits and highs in the teens:banghead::banghead::banghead:. I keep reminding myself it's only 63 more days till we board for Disney 7day eastern Caribbean cruise!!!! Woohoo!!!!!:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's 6 outside and our weather person said how lucky we were the snow slid south. That being said it will be -5 tomorrow am. LUCKY????????????????????? -5 or a foot of snow is like choosing between a root canal and a colonoscopy! Tonight's dinner groundhog etoufe!

Brian & Jill

Looks like we might have some light at the end of the tunnel....by the end of the week we will be up to about 35 degrees and it will go into the weekend and into the beginning of next week. Hopefully this is the last of the "Polar Vortex" as they call it. :rolleyes:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I can't take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -4 to start my day. Time for some groundhog Cobb Salads!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
ok so I asked to borrow a friend's gun yesterday and the response was "hunting an entire species to extinction is going to throw off the ecosystem". My response was that's the idea, I can't take the BLEEP and cold any more! It was only 2 this am so how about some groundhog quiche! Lots of cheese should cover him nicely:cat:

Brian & Jill

Finally starting to warm up around here!!!!:) We were able to take our dog Cinnamon out for a walk on Friday afternoon once we got home and she was very excited( she loves her walks). We were also able to was all the salt off of our vehicles. Now they are calling for some more snow on Wednesday,ugh here we go again.:banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Finally starting to warm up around here!!!!:) We were able to take our dog Cinnamon out for a walk on Friday afternoon once we got home and she was very excited( she loves her walks). We were also able to was all the salt off of our vehicles. Now they are calling for some more snow on Wednesday,ugh here we go again.:banghead:
Same here! The cars got a bath this weekend and serious melting the next 2 days followed by more BLEEP! How about some groundhog steaks for dinner?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
40! I shouldn't be celebrating 40 this late in the year! More BLEEP tomorrow! Tonight's dinner groundhog casserole!

Brian & Jill

45 yesterday and 52 today:)......tomorrow winter storm warning and calling for 2ft of this freekin crap in our area:mad::banghead:!!!!! When is this madness going to stop? This sounds funny but I am looking forward to having to cut grass every week if it ever stops snowing. My snowblower needs a break. Dinner tomorrow is groundhog stroganoff and if enough is leftover it will be lunch on Thursday!!!!!:hungry:

StarWarsGirl

40! I shouldn't be celebrating 40 this late in the year! More BLEEP tomorrow! Tonight's dinner groundhog casserole!
45 yesterday and 52 today:)......tomorrow winter storm warning and calling for 2ft of this freekin crap in our area:mad::banghead:!!!!! When is this madness going to stop? This sounds funny but I am looking forward to having to cut grass every week if it ever stops snowing. My snowblower needs a break. Dinner tomorrow is groundhog stroganoff and if enough is leftover it will be lunch on Thursday!!!!!:hungry:
Well, if it makes you feel better, even though our high is 65 tomorrow, it's supposed to rain all day...

Yeah, I'm just going to go lock myself in an undisclosed location before you come and get me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom