**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Mrs.Skellington

Check out the birthday cake I got for my sister!!

525378_10151454609940291_552130290_23462711_967980190_n.jpg

How did I miss this!!! I love me some Jack. You should see my shirt I have on now. "I am your worst nightmare":fork:

PolynesianPrincess

What is this VHS you speak of? :lookaroun:lol:

haha right? Do they even make VCR's anymore? I'm not sure what I'm going to do when our VCR finally breaks. I have bunches on movies on tape that I refuse to change over to DVD because A - it's expensive and B - then I will have to eventually change them over to Blu Ray and so forth with all this crazy new technological progressions coming out!

Side note, anyone know how many days til the cruise? I could count I suppose... but I'm far too lazy to do that!! lol :lol:

Mrs.Skellington

haha right? Do they even make VCR's anymore? I'm not sure what I'm going to do when our VCR finally breaks. I have bunches on movies on tape that I refuse to change over to DVD because A - it's expensive and B - then I will have to eventually change them over to Blu Ray and so forth with all this crazy new technological progressions coming out!

Side note, anyone know how many days til the cruise? I could count I suppose... but I'm far too lazy to do that!! lol :lol:

485 days, 22 hours, 31 minutes, and 18 seconds until 8am on September 8, 2013. Is that sad or what. :ROFLOL::veryconfu

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Hellooooooo ladies from Key West!!! The weather is here...I wish you were beautiful.... rrrrr.....something like that! Thinkin of y'all. Lovin the island time. Waiting for our now late sea plane tour. Guess that's island time for ya. :cool:

8d90df18.jpg

Thinkin of my girls....cruising is the BEST!

PolynesianPrincess

Hellooooooo ladies from Key West!!! The weather is here...I wish you were beautiful.... rrrrr.....something like that! Thinkin of y'all. Lovin the island time. Waiting for our now late sea plane tour. Guess that's island time for ya. :cool:

8d90df18.jpg

KELLY!! I was just sitting at my desk thinking earlier about how you're on a cruise and I'm stuck up in rainy Maine :( Glad you're having such a good time!! :sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
KELLY!! I was just sitting at my desk thinking earlier about how you're on a cruise and I'm stuck up in rainy Maine :( Glad you're having such a good time!! :sohappy:

I juuuuust emailed Tammy! We're back on the ship having a pre-dinner snack. The flight was amazing! When we were at the southernmost point there was a tall redheaded nerdy guy there with a film crew. He took a pic with our family, interviewed us, then we had to sign releases. The crew guys called him Mike, I think. They definitely said his last name was Arquette and mentioned the Travel Channel. Fun stuff! Felt a bit under the weather this morning but at least I didn't pig out at Palo. Thank God for small blessings, huh? And I ran my 3 miles this morning like a good girl! Can you believe that?!?! Fabulous time, I tell you. Can't wait to be sailing with the girls!

Disneyfalcon

Someone in my husband's office gave him a VHS tape as an age joke just last week! :lol:

485 days, 22 hours, 31 minutes, and 18 seconds until 8am on September 8, 2013. Is that sad or what. :ROFLOL::veryconfu

Not. Sad.

I juuuuust emailed Tammy! We're back on the ship having a pre-dinner snack. The flight was amazing! When we were at the southernmost point there was a tall redheaded nerdy guy there with a film crew. He took a pic with our family, interviewed us, then we had to sign releases. The crew guys called him Mike, I think. They definitely said his last name was Arquette and mentioned the Travel Channel. Fun stuff! Felt a bit under the weather this morning but at least I didn't pig out at Palo. Thank God for small blessings, huh? And I ran my 3 miles this morning like a good girl! Can you believe that?!?! Fabulous time, I tell you. Can't wait to be sailing with the girls!

I have totally been searching for him. I found something saying it may be a new show with him. We'll have to look for it!

Disneyfalcon

I have totally been searching for him. I found something saying it may be a new show with him. We'll have to look for it!

I'm quoting myself!

We've been searching Google for "Travel Channel" "Arquette" and this thread came up! :lol:

Here's what we think! David Arquette is doing a new Travel Channel show with Mike McGuiness who is a tall redhead! So maybe it was Mike McGuiness and they were telling Kelly about David Arquette? :)

emcclay

8d90df18.jpg

Sounds like you are having a blast! Can't wait to read a TR :sohappy:

LuvsTheMouse

Glad you're enjoying your cruise Kelly. You are making us all jealous....Can't wait for the "Girls Cruise". It'll be here before ya know it! Have fun! Looking forward to your trip report:wave:

PolynesianPrincess

I'm quoting myself!

We've been searching Google for "Travel Channel" "Arquette" and this thread came up! :lol:

Here's what we think! David Arquette is doing a new Travel Channel show with Mike McGuiness who is a tall redhead! So maybe it was Mike McGuiness and they were telling Kelly about David Arquette? :)

Maybe we will see Kelly and her clan on tv!!! Wouldn't that be awesome?! :sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I can't wait for y'all to see the pic of Mike McGuinness (thanks, Tammy!) and us. So funny! He was very fun to talk with. He was wearing the craziest pink flamingo shorts that I'd almost swear were boxers. LOL! He was totally commiserating with the boys because he's also super-fair and I was fussing about stay in the shade as much as possible, etc. Being the hovering hen momma is what I do best....:lol:

On our way home now. Will be a little bit before I start posting but a report shall come in time. Gotta be packing up the house and all that fun when I get back.... Ugh!

Disneyfalcon

I can answer that!! :D

So far - and when I say "so far" I mean I know there are ladies out there who will be joining soon - we have 10 cabins and 24 ladies! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom