**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

PolynesianPrincess

I know all about busy. I just started a new job and we are going to visit the great state of TEXAS Thursday. Busy, busy, busy. And the kids start playing ball in a few weeks. We just finished standardized testing and summer is right around the corner. On top of all of this, we are starting the process of adding 3000 square feet to our house. Yes that is 3000. I know its crazy!!!! Kill me anytime you see fit.

On top of all of this, yesterday, I broke out in hives and have no idea why. Guess I'll be going to the allergist sometime soon.

Hope everything is going great with everyone else. I am missing reading trip reports all day long. (well in between doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.) :cry::D

I'll have a new trip to report to post since I am leaving for the world tomorrow evening!! This vacation couldn't come at a better time... Between being SUPER busy at work and my car troubles.... It's much needed!!!

Tiggerfanatic

I know all about busy. I just started a new job and we are going to visit the great state of TEXAS Thursday. Busy, busy, busy. And the kids start playing ball in a few weeks. We just finished standardized testing and summer is right around the corner. On top of all of this, we are starting the process of adding 3000 square feet to our house. Yes that is 3000. I know its crazy!!!! Kill me anytime you see fit.

On top of all of this, yesterday, I broke out in hives and have no idea why. Guess I'll be going to the allergist sometime soon.

Hope everything is going great with everyone else. I am missing reading trip reports all day long. (well in between doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.) :cry::D

I kow what you mean - I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel, and everyday I ask myself "What were you thinking??!!??" I can't even imagine living thru a large addition. The everyday construction cleanup on top of everything else is driving me mad!:lol: We are so gonna deserve this cruise!:sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I just wanted to let you all know, WE HAVE BROKEN THROUGH THE 500 DAY LEFT MARK:sohappy:. 499 DAYS LEFT:wave:

Even tho I'll be cruising with Mickey in just 12 days, I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to cruising with Mickey and THE GIRLS! I need to escape the testosterone overload in the worst way!!!!! :cool:

Disneyfalcon

Even tho I'll be cruising with Mickey in just 12 days, I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to cruising with Mickey and THE GIRLS! I need to escape the testosterone overload in the worst way!!!!! :cool:

12 days!!! That is so exciting! I just mailed you something today!:D

Tiggerfanatic, I just saw your signature! I love it! :sohappy:

MagicMegan

Hey Megan!!!! everything is going great here! Busy busy busy! "Mustache Necklace"? Please fill us in.. LOL

How is everything in New York going?

LOL Yes... mustache necklace...

http://www.somethingsilver.com/item.asp?tpgd=D07...&csp=store.asp?tpgd^D07..._type^ne&iid=1039988

I have a mustache obsession lately.

MagicMegan

1039988.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Cruise DVD

I received my Disney Cruise DVD in mail yesterday and watched it for the first time last night. I am so pumped for this trip and will probably have the DVD worn compeltely through by next September!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom