**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I may very well be joining all of you ladies for this little trip if my schedule allows it!!!

Pam

I really hope so, Pam. It's gonna be a lot of fun and I'd love to meet ya. Plus, I hear you are the woman to have around when trying to hang onto prime space on deck. :animwink: And no conference activities on CC Day! No work. All fun! :cool:

Disneyfalcon

He thinks I might run off with Captain Jack Sparrow or Goofy (again) :ROFLOL:

Is he jealous of Goofy?! We'll keep you away from him! :lol:

I really hope so, Pam. It's gonna be a lot of fun and I'd love to meet ya. Plus, I hear you are the woman to have around when trying to hang onto prime space on deck. :animwink: And no conference activities on CC Day! No work. All fun! :cool:

Pam is an awesome cruise buddy! :D

PartOfYourWorld

Just don't do anything over the side that we don't want coming past our balconies on deck 6... :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL: no worries we'll keep it under control ;)

Yes it is!!! We have the big balcony too!!!! I don't know what I am more excited about, my next Disney trip with the real family or this Disney cruise with the WDW Dream Girls?

woo hoo! Will have to come check it out! We have an inside stateroom with the virtual porthole...not sure how I'm going to take the open water but I still wanna go check out your balcony!!!

More info shall be forthcoming very soon on the name then everything will start rolling from there. :animwink:

oooooo can't wait!!!! Been trying to think of things!

joanna71985

I definitely plan to head down to Disney for a few days before the cruise. I'm choosing before so I can go crazy, commando, no sleep days at Disney and be ready for complete relaxation on the Dream. Anyone else heading down early?

I'll be in the area

Tiggerfanatic

Hey, is that our ship?

Was watching a new episode of House Hunters International last night, and they were in Nassau. As they panned over the harbor, I sat bolt upright and yelled, That's a Disney ship! Of course, I was home by myself, but I yelled anyway! I have the episode DVR'd, so rewound it about 10 times just to make sure - those ships are pretty distintive. I was pretty excited and had to share - knew someone on here would be just as excited!:lol:

Disneyfalcon

Was watching a new episode of House Hunters International last night, and they were in Nassau. As they panned over the harbor, I sat bolt upright and yelled, That's a Disney ship! Of course, I was home by myself, but I yelled anyway! I have the episode DVR'd, so rewound it about 10 times just to make sure - those ships are pretty distintive. I was pretty excited and had to share - knew someone on here would be just as excited!:lol:

That is so cool!! :sohappy: I would have screamed too! :lol:

emcclay

I'm officially joining in on the thread! Hope to be joining all of you on the cruise. As long as it's not during my externship for school :sohappy:

emcclay

It is paradise!:)

I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing a waterproof camera for CC. Just worried about the sand and my current camera. But, my fisheye will not be able to resist having some pictures taken with it :lol:

Welcome, roomie! Glad things are working out for you join us. So looking forward to meeting you.

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else, as well :wave::wave:

Disneyfalcon

I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing a waterproof camera for CC. Just worried about the sand and my current camera. But, my fisheye will not be able to resist having some pictures taken with it :lol:

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else, as well :wave::wave:

Oh yes. There's no way that I could leave my camera onboard at CC. I do bring my waterproof too, just in case! :)

Mrs.Skellington

I know all about busy. I just started a new job and we are going to visit the great state of TEXAS Thursday. Busy, busy, busy. And the kids start playing ball in a few weeks. We just finished standardized testing and summer is right around the corner. On top of all of this, we are starting the process of adding 3000 square feet to our house. Yes that is 3000. I know its crazy!!!! Kill me anytime you see fit.

On top of all of this, yesterday, I broke out in hives and have no idea why. Guess I'll be going to the allergist sometime soon.

Hope everything is going great with everyone else. I am missing reading trip reports all day long. (well in between doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.) :cry::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom