1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by sweetpee_1993, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Ariel484

Ariel484 Well-Known Member

1 month from now I'll be wandering around MCO trying to remember where the Magical Express area is...!!!

Crazy. Like...I know the cruise is coming up but at the same time I don't think I've fully grasped that it's just a month away. Weeee! :D
  2. sweetpee_1993

sweetpee_1993 Well-Known Member

@Ariel484 , I mentioned the navigation of the airport on my own to @Kerby626 via text just yesterday or the day before. ((We're texting a LOT!)) I know this is going to make me sound so utterly pathetic on so many levels and, really, I pride myself in being a tough girl, but it has occured to me that I have to navigate my arrival gate to the DME desk alone and my stomach kinda flip-flops at the thought of it. Is that not complete and utter pathetic???? Normally if I'm flying I'm traveling with Tracey. Tracey has this crazy sense of direction and always knows where he's going. I don't really have a natural sense of direction. I'm a landmark person. When we hit the ground anywhere I just sorta follow his lead and we always get where we're going. Now I won't have him to follow. I have to navigate. :jawdrop: This is going to be so weird! At least I'm not afflicted with the male aversion to asking directions. I'll just ask my way where I'm going if I have to. :p
  3. Disneyfalcon

Disneyfalcon Premium Member

Level 1 side B!! Look for the people with Mickey gloves! Lol

Kelly, just sit down and text me! I'll find you! :)
  4. sweetpee_1993

I just texted Tracey about it. He fixed me up. He said:

-Take the little train to the main building where the Disney Store is. Got it!

-Stand facing the escalators that take you up to the Hyatt. Yep!

-Starbucks is on your left. Yes! I remember that!

-Go down the stairs/escalator to your right. Okay!

I can do THAT!
    Kerby626 and Disneyfalcon like this.
  5. sweetpee_1993

How's everyone else's dieting coming along?! I just got back from my parents' house last night and weighed this morning for the first time in over a week. I haven't exercised even once since I started the 24 day challenge with Tracey & Chandler. We're on day 19. I've lost 9 lbs. Tracey has lost 13. Chandler has lost just over 20. My cute clothes are starting to really fit again. That's a RELIEF!
  6. Kerby626

Kerby626 Active Member

I will be lost with DME as well. I have only flown into Orlando one time about 7 years ago But I will figure it out I'm sure

It's so close it seems unreal
    sweetpee_1993 likes this.
  7. Tiggerish

Tiggerish Resident Redhead Premium Member

I've never even used Magical Express before, so remembering won't help me any. :) I know exactly what you mean about the approach of the trip. Gotta get my act together and get prepared!!

I just spent my lunch hour on joann.com ordering materials to make a fish extender. God help me, I haven't touched a sewing machine in years, I hope I'm not getting over-ambitious.

Speaking of texting, should we exchange cell phone numbers so we can touch base/find each other if necessary?

Good for you!! I completely understand about fitting into your clothes again. ;)

I was thrilled to see that I didn't gain an ounce during my vacation last week. I did a couple of power walks while I was away (one of which was with my brudder, which was special!), and on Monday after work, too. Training for the Castaway Cay 5K, ya know!! :D
  8. sweetpee_1993

I've seen instructions for a duct tape FE if you need them. ;)

I've exchanged cell #'s with my roomies. I've had Tammy's for a while and Christina's for years. ;)

Walking may agree with me more. My right knee is still giving me trouble. Grrrrr!!!! :devilish:
  9. Disneyfalcon

19!! That's awesome! I'm at like 1. Lol
    If anyone wants to exchange cell numbers we definitely can!
    Mrs.Skellington likes this.
  10. Mrs.Skellington

Mrs.Skellington Active Member

I'm cool exchanging cell numbers. If you want it, send me a pm on here. Only if you're going on the cruise though. Wouldn't want any weirdos calling my number. Or Axe Murderers. Lol
    Disneyfalcon likes this.
  11. Ariel484

Ariel484 Well-Known Member

I think what's thrown me off recently is that we'll sometimes fly United and other times fly Southwest...and the arrival gates are in different areas of the airport so after some initial confusion I generally figure it out. Although I have also ended up going way past the car rental area (opposite direction of the DME area) so I can't blame the arrival gates in that case...:oops: The little map in the book is pretty helpful though!

Tammy, I have this vision of you running through the airport rounding up all of us lost souls...LOL!
    sweetpee_1993 likes this.
  12. Disneyfalcon

Lol! I'll do it!! Everyone text me and I'll find you!! Haha!
    Kerby626 likes this.
  13. Tiggerfanatic

Tiggerfanatic Well-Known Member

14. Disneyfalcon

Lol! Those are hilarious!
  15. Mrs.Skellington

I'm pretty sure this question has been answered somewhere but I can not find it in here. What is our dining rotation? Like which restaurants do we eat at which nights. I'm looking at the menus and getting antsy. Lol
    Tiggerish likes this.
  16. sweetpee_1993

@Mrs.Skellington , we won't know our exact rotation assignments until we check in at the port. Its on the room keys. It'll have a bunch of letters almost like a code: AERA or something like that. Each letter stands for a restaurant. So as soon as you get your room key you'll know.
  17. Mrs.Skellington

Ugh I was thinking we would know because of the palo/remy night being on pirate night. Man, now I don't know what to do. Lol. I looked at the menus and to say the least, I'm scared. I know this sounds strange but being from south Louisiana, we really know how to cook and its hard eating other people's food. For instance, when I was in the army, I lost about 15 pounds the first three weeks in basic because I couldn't eat. My dad had to send me seasonings to put in my food to make it somewhat edible. I know the food pictures y'all share look amazing I'm just really nervous about the flavors. Some of the menu items are strange to me. I'm sure I will find something I like. Maybe eating steak every night. Lol.
    NolaTinkerBell likes this.
  18. Disneyfalcon

I eat steak almost every night on a cruise! Nothing wrong with that! :)
  19. Kerby626

Kerby626 Active Member

I am determined to try the steak. I am not much of a red meat person but I am not leaving this cruise without trying.

Oh and a Mickey ice cream bar. I have yet to have one in all my trips to WDW, DL and DCL
  20. jesemeca

jesemeca Well-Known Member

I figured that I could always just get pizza and fries like your son Tammy. LOL. I may try some new dishes, but at least I know there are always backups.